BY HUGGIES #13 in Diapers

Descriptions:

Give your baby great protection for a great value with HUGGIES Size One Snug & Dry Diapers. Our NEW Four Layer protection and trusted Leak Lock system provide reliable, long-lasting leakage protection for up to 12 hours, letting you spend more uninterrupted quality time with baby. Our Size One diapers also feature fun NEW Disney designs with Mickey Mouse. Join HUGGIES Rewards to earn points on every pack of HUGGIES diapers and wipes you buy.

• Does anyone get these on Amazon?3 Answers
  • Which do you like better? Little Snugglers or Snug and Dr...5 Answers
  • What are the biggest size these come in?5 Answers
Wendy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've never been picky about diapers because let's face it -- none of them are cheap! If I can save a buck or two, I will try any brand once. This is the first and last time I'll buy these though. These do not hold the moisture like the other brands I've tried (including store brands/generic). The moisture seems to gather in the crotch, rather than distributing evenly throughout the rest of the diaper, so if I don't change her as soon as her diaper is the slightest bit wet, the diaper gets bulky and leaks out the sides. I have also noticed that these give my LO a nasty diaper rash, and I'm assuming that is because they don't keep the moisture off of her as well as some of the other brands we've tried. She hasn't been sensitive like this with ANY other brand, and I am very diligent in changing her on a regular basis. I am not impressed!
candice L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite diapers out of all of them the main reason is because in the back there's like an elastic so it's a little more stretchy and it makes it a little bit easier to get it on especially when you get towards the end of the big pack and you know your daughter son is starting to outgrow the diapers but you know you got to finish the pack so you just kind of carry-on so I recommend these especially if you're in the smaller sizes because they last longer than Pampers or Luvs
Stephanie F.
Youngsville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers are the best for full coverage with no leaks for several hours. Gentle on the bottom and just enough room for comfort. Very affordable and effective. Lots of layers of absorbent material to avoid blowouts or saggy butt. It highly met my expectations and this is the only diaper I use for my son!Huggies® Snug & Dry Diapers
Kati A.
hardeeville
Pros:
These diapers are soft and the fit is better for us than many other brands. The tabs are much stretchier than luvs or pampers. Absorbency and blow out protection are great for older babies/toddlers.

Cons:
Tabs sometimes tear from diaper which is beyond frustrating especially when it's the last diaper in the pack. Frequent blow outs with newborns.

Overall I would recommend huggies to other parents.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’m sure I’ll get some hate for this — I HATE THESE DIAPERS! They leak like crazy and my son hates being in them more than an hour. Thank god they were gifted to me because what a waste of money. Also, ever since he’s used them, he’s gotten diaper rash 2x. I have to assume it’s from these. They’re also already so thick that when he is wet, it’s hard to tell HOW wet. I like Luvs much better.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are awful! They definitely don't make them like they used to because when my daughter was a baby (around 5 years ago), they were great! Now, they're garbage. I told my husband not to buy them anymore. They leak. They leak through the diaper, out the sides, out the top, everywhere! My son constantly feels damp, it's gross. They definitely don't hold up through the night. He always wakes up with his pajamas wet every morning. I hate them, I can't wait until this bag is empty so I can go buy a different brand! I definitely DO NOT recommend these!!
Micah S.
Hood River, OR
These are by far the best diapers! At my baby shower we got pretty much every brand of diapers there are to try out. They actually used these in our hospital and we love the indicator line to know when wet without opening the entire diaper up every time. You can easily peak under clothes to see the line without taking an entire outfit off. Highly Reccomend!
Willow W.
One the best diaper brands never have a problem with leaking or anything my daughter can sleep threw night with them she has senstive skin so this perfect for her and they so soft on babys but no rashes or anything well priced great quality
Sol S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally love huggies and I haven’t had a problem with the snug and dry until recently. I have a very active toddler and although he fits okay with the diapers, it doesn’t keep up with his activity and often results to leaks on the sides (poop) so we switched to the huggies little movers for him. My 3 month old still uses them though with no complains
Kaeli S.
Arlington
These diapers have my daughter a severe rash. After doing more research, I found that there are a lot of chemicals in the Huggies diapers. I returned all the diapers I bought for her. I tried to use these diapers once she got older, but they immediately gave her a rash again. I do not recommend these diapers, especially newborns.
Ashley S.
Lynnwood , Wa
Did anyone have problems with their child leaking through these at night?
Kendall K.
Where is the cheapest place to purchase these?
Christine K.
Has anyone else had leakage happen to them
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Martha V.
Do you find this diaper to be soft and absorbent?