New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesHuggies
Huggies Simply Clean Fresh Wipes

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes help clean your baby’s messes here, there and everywhere while leaving a fresh scent. Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*. Featuring fun Disney graphics!

How are these for sensitive skin?
What are some bad experiences with this product?
Are these sips of to use on my face because I have very sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes!
Product Highlights
they aren't too wet and they don't really rip, they get the job done and leave my little princess with a clean tush.in reviews
I wipe my makeup off at night, I wipe the dirt off my son, I use them for diaper changes, and I use them to wipe down surfaces.in reviews
Also you can always get good deals by using coupons.in reviews
Kathy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes uploaded by Kathy S.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product to use on toddlers. It's fresh removes odors and feels soft on the skin your child won't get irritation from these wipes at all. It meets all my expectations and I will definitely be buying these again in the future.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ are the best wipes out there. They're thick, durable yet soft. They don't break while cleaning your baby. Now my kids are older but I still keep a package in my car for quick cleaning.
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes uploaded by Reina A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
We’ll I Don have kinds but I buy this product because we like the extra clean you known 🍑 so that is why I used
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
1,286 reviews
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this wipes I use this for my daughter to clean her hands she is not a baby any more but I like it Sometimes I used for my counter smells great is always good to have one of this package in the house
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes uploaded by Braydon P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are by far the best bum wipes out there. They only pull out one at a time and they smell great. The wipes are thick. They are slightly more expensive but you get the quality you pay for. I highly recommend this product for stinky poops.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These wipes are nice and thick and dont rip easy. I like them alot better than pampers wipes. Price is decent
Krystal  S.
Warren, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Love these simply clean wipes. They get the job done and they smell nice. They come out the package easily and don’t get stuck.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer huggies wipes over any other brand. They aren't too thin and don't tear easily. They have a great smell also, so much so my daughter wants to eat them. My first choice for sure! The best part is my Kroger puts these on sale often and with a coupon I can get them for as little as 50 cents.
Dixie M.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes uploaded by Dixie M.
Purchased at: CVS
Nice Mickey pattern but they don't really smell like anything. Great for my youngest niece. Bought a $15.99 box for $1.49 so wasn't expecting the best. Wouldn't buy again.
sytrip M.
Was not a big fan of these wipes because they felt a bit rough for a baby skin. They weren't dry or super moist yet I felt like my baby girl skin would get red because I would have to put little pressure for them to really wipe things out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa L.
Harrison twp , MI
il y a 4 ans
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes how do these compare to the regular huggies wipes?
Alexandra I. il y a 2 ans
I prefer these over the regular wipes. They are thicker so you don't have to use as many than the regular ones.
Carolina S.
tampa, FL
il y a 4 ans
Alyshah G. il y a 4 ans
Yes. They are the only wipes that didnt break my son out