Huggies® Simply Clean Fresh Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes help clean your baby’s messes here, there and everywhere while leaving a fresh scent. Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*. Featuring fun Disney graphics!

A reliable, versatile clean:

With TripleClean* layers, Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes are great for wiping your baby’s hands and face, as well as surfaces! Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes.

Adorable Disney Designs:

Whether placed around your house, in your car or backpack, or even brought on the go, these wipes add the magic of Disney to all your families’ adventures!

Enjoy the fresh scent:

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes offer a delightful fresh scent for a quick and easy clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.

Nossa que legal! Isso é mais uma coisa que não é um encontro para comprar aqui no Brasil!Quero muito poder fazer o teste !!
[product:huggies-simply-clean-baby-wipes] how do these compare to the regular huggies wipes?
Are this good for a sensitive skin baby? [product:huggies-simply-clean-baby-wipes]
Start your review of Huggies® Simply Clean Fresh Baby Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“they aren't too wet and they don't really rip, they get the job done and leave my little princess with a clean tush.” in 2 reviews
“I wipe my makeup off at night, I wipe the dirt off my son, I use them for diaper changes, and I use them to wipe down surfaces.” in 2 reviews
“Also you can always get good deals by using coupons.” in 2 reviews
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These wipes worked pretty good for us with our son. They smell nice but sometimes you need more than one wipe to do the job
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I've purchased this box about 3 times now and have not been disappointed once. They are handy to have for the car as well.
Raeford, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love Huggies wipes! They smell so good. They're thick and get the job done. Also they've never broken my son's skin out
Livingston , LA
I always buy this brand. They work the best for me. They don't rip and I haven't had a problem with the clogging the toilet
Questa, NM
These wipes are great for toddlers. These do come in handy for wiping up little messes throughout the day. Very affordable.
Do not like these wipes at all. My baby did not like them either. Not soft and fell apart. I do not recommend these wipes.
Vail, AZ
Huggies wipes are the best! They are tough are don't tear easily like some do! They are pretty durable and smell good too!
Yakima, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I looooove baby wipes!!! I buy these wipes still and my son is now 4 years old. I love having wipes on hand at all times.
West Haven , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Another one that smells Amazing. Huggies just has the best wipes. I use it for everything not only for my baby’s butt. 😭
Hesperia , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Same with these very dry maybe add more solution into packaging they always seem to bone dry as if they are paper towels
Ask a question to the Influenster community...