BY HUGGIES #7 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes help clean your baby’s messes here, there and everywhere while leaving a fresh scent. Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*. Featuring fun Disney graphics!

A reliable, versatile clean:

With TripleClean* layers, Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes are great for wiping your baby’s hands and face, as well as surfaces! Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes.

Adorable Disney Designs:

Whether placed around your house, in your car or backpack, or even brought on the go, these wipes add the magic of Disney to all your families’ adventures!

Enjoy the fresh scent:

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes offer a delightful fresh scent for a quick and easy clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.

• Are this good for a sensitive skin baby? Huggies® Simply...10 Answers
  • Need input on wipes, I need wipes for my sensitive skin b...6 Answers
  • Are the Huggies wipes better or worse than pampers?4 Answers
Huggies® Simply Clean Fresh Baby Wipes
  • "they aren't too wet and they don't really rip, they get the job done and leave my little princess with a clean tush." in 2 reviews
  • "I wipe my makeup off at night, I wipe the dirt off my son, I use them for diaper changes, and I use them to wipe down surfaces." in 2 reviews
  • "Also you can always get good deals by using coupons." in 2 reviews
Kimberly M.
Menifee
Purchased at: Target
I have to say, I really really like the Huggies brand wipes. They’re thick enough that you feel like you’re cleaning well and they are not too watery, if that makes sense. My only gripe is that they are much more expensive compared to other store brands that while not as awesome, do a decent enough job to pull me away from always buying Huggies brand.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the value packs. Huggies hits the mark every time. It’s easy to use packaging that I can open and close. The wipes are soft and gentle on the skin. The scent is fresh and not overwhelming and there’s no left over residue.
Jerrica P.
Ooltewah, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These Huggies wipes are thick and get the job done. Great scent and gentle on babies bottom for diaper changes or for a quick swip over the faces to clean up a mess. Huggies wipes are a staple in our home.
felicia b.
MYRTLE BEACH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Huggies scented wipes! They smell so good! I have used them on all three of my kid's and they have never irritated there skin but I did not use these when my kid's we're newborn's because they have sensitive skin so I used wipes for sensitive skin so when they were about 5 or 6 months old is when i started to use the Huggies scented wipes. I highly recommend these wipes for your baby if there 6 months plus.
Nic S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these wipes. I bought the cucumber and green tea scent and it smells amazing. You can smell them just from opening up the package. They are not thin and they do really well for cleaning my son up. Another thing that I like is that they don’t cause a skin irritation. I also love these wipes for myself, they work really well with cleaning off your makeup. The price is affordable and I will be buying again!
Rodriguez A.
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite! I love the scent and the thickness of the wipes easy to clean every mess with them cuz if ur a mommy you know u end up useing bqby wipes for almost everything!!! There a must!
Lauren B.
Harvest
Purchased at: Amazon
We love Huggies wipes! They are thick which is a plus to me and the scent is nice too! They do a great job of cleaning up mess without having to use a ton of wipes.
Genevieve M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my huggies wipes! They are strong and get the job done! They also don't break out my LO bum. I will use huggies wipes till my LO doesn't need them anymore.
Halli A.
St Augustine, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recieved a variety of wipes and diapers at my baby shower for my oldest son, and huggies wipes were in there. Unfortunetly there was a lot of talk about there being glass shards in the wipes, and a lot of kids were getting little cuts and rashes on there bottoms at the time. I've never used them since, my son had the worst rash and torn up bottom ive ever seen. NEVER AGAIN!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been using these wipes for years! I have tried several but they don't compare, #huggies clean very well, don't tear easily,they are soft,stay moisturizered,and they also come in very convenient packages. Price is worth it for the quality of wipes you recieve. I would recommend to anyone! These are a continuous purchase in my household! Very pleased.
Carolina S.
tampa, FL
Are this good for a sensitive skin baby? Huggies® Simply Clean Fresh Baby Wipes
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
Are these great for newborn?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
mya s.
Will these harm my skin in any way
Shawna C.
McNab, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Need input on wipes, I need wipes for my sensitive skin baby but need something that will get the job done without using a whole bunch. Are these good wipes??