BY HUGGIES #8 in Baby Wipes

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes help clean your baby’s messes here, there and everywhere while leaving a fresh scent. Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*. Featuring fun Disney graphics!

A reliable, versatile clean:

With TripleClean* layers, Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes are great for wiping your baby’s hands and face, as well as surfaces! Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes.

Adorable Disney Designs:

Whether placed around your house, in your car or backpack, or even brought on the go, these wipes add the magic of Disney to all your families’ adventures!

Enjoy the fresh scent:

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Wipes offer a delightful fresh scent for a quick and easy clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.

• Are this good for a sensitive skin baby? Huggies® Simply Clean® ...10 Answers
  • Need input on wipes, I need wipes for my sensitive skin baby but ...6 Answers
  • Are the Huggies wipes better or worse than pampers?4 Answers
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Baby Wipes
  • "they aren't too wet and they don't really rip, they get the job done and leave my little princess with a clean tush." in 2 reviews
  • "I wipe my makeup off at night, I wipe the dirt off my son, I use them for diaper changes, and I use them to wipe down surfaces." in 2 reviews
  • "Also you can always get good deals by using coupons." in 2 reviews
Nic S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
I love these wipes. I bought the cucumber and green tea scent and it smells amazing. You can smell them just from opening up the package. They are not thin and they do really well for cleaning my son up. Another thing that I like is that they don’t cause a skin irritation. I also love these wipes for myself, they work really well with cleaning off your makeup. The price is affordable and I will be buying again!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
i did not like these wipes i got them on sale thinking maybe they will work well, they are very affordable so thats a plus on thier side but they are horrible, really felt like they are not soft but scratching my child, they were very small in size to so its almost like you need a second wipe when others you can use just one, also these are very hash when abby has a diaper rash, they irritate the skin more, oh and not to mention the ingrideince they have in them , I just didnt like them at all and wont be buying them
Carlos C.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Fresh, Huggies Simply Clean more...
I honestly love these wipes and would never trade them for another brand! I trust Huggies Wipes to get the job done right. Huggies Simply Clean come in a fun printed design that my child loves. Nevertheless, they contain less moisture and leave a slight residue that's not fun. I would recommend mothers to apply these wipes for cleaning and kitchen use and DIY fathers on mechanical and household projects, these are thicker and rougher than other Huggies Wipes. I will not be purchasing these for my baby's bottom anymore but for multi-purpose household use. Great at removing oil after a tune-up! We are currently using Huggies Fresh as well and we traded these for the dirty job. They are also packaged in a fun printed design but have an awesome scent. What Simply Clean lacks, Fresh picks up and makes happy parents at the end of the day!
Huggies Simply Clean - Household use, DIY projects
Huggies Fresh - Baby!
Tabitha M.
Plymouth, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
I did not like these one bit, I got a bunch for my baby shower and I used them for about a week on my son before he developed a very bad diaper rash, once I stopped using these the rash went away. I tried one on my face because I wanted to use them up but would not use them on my son's little bottom and it felt like it was putting grains of sand on my face. I gave them away soon after to someone who swears by Huggies. Never will I buy these.
Rose B.
Nashville
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
I will say they are a bit rough but then again these are made for hands face and bottoms for babies primarily and not for makeup removal haha 😬 but I've used for face and it really goes a long way. It's thick and full of moisture and I've had for a year or something. smells pretty good too! packaging is well fitted and opens and closes nicely as well. just don't be so rough if you use this for your face :)
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
I have been using these wipes for years! I have tried several but they don't compare, #huggies clean very well, don't tear easily,they are soft,stay moisturizered,and they also come in very convenient packages. Price is worth it for the quality of wipes you recieve. I would recommend to anyone! These are a continuous purchase in my household! Very pleased.
Heaven B.
Danville, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
I love these wipes! They are my go to. My favorite thing about these wipes is how thick they are. They're really soft and my daughter doesn't seem to mind them at all. It's the only wipe that she doesn't mind me using to clean her face and other areas with. I even use these to take my makeup off before going in with a cleanser. Definitely recommend these wipes!
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
I'd bought a bunch of these on clearance, but they were extremely disappointing. The quality was not at all what I expected from huggies. The wipes tore very easily and were generally too dry to effectively wipe up poopy messes. They would pull out of the pack in clumps, which meant many wipes got wasted. Fortunately they were good at cleaning some non-diaper messes, such as when my one year old put lipstick all over her face. I ended up using most of these for household wipes or hands/face since they were very poor diaper wipes.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
These were very affordable in my area so I got a pack. I found they were almost dry but wet at the same time? It’s hard to explain but they did tear in me when I would wipe his poopy bum and they seemed to always leave some specks behind. I find them best to wipe his face and hands with but don’t like them for his bum.
miranda b.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Huggies Simply Clean more...
These work amazing on my baby brother he loves the bag because of the noise and I love that he isn’t moving everywhere they met all my expectations and are very affordable I would buy over and over and I have!!!
Carolina S.
tampa, FL
Are this good for a sensitive skin baby? Huggies® Simply Clean® Fresh Baby Wipes
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
Are these great for newborn?
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Need input on wipes, I need wipes for my sensitive skin baby but need something that will get the job done without using a whole bunch. Are these good wipes??
mya s.
Will these harm my skin in any way