BY HUGGIES #9 in Baby Wipes

Huggies® Simply Clean® Fragrance Free Wipes are ideal for cleaning your baby’s hands, face and bottom. Take them wherever you go – Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*. Featuring fun Disney graphics!

A reliable, versatile clean:

With TripleClean* layers, Simply Clean® Fragrance Free Wipes are great for wiping your baby’s hands and face, as well as surfaces! Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes.

Adorable Disney Designs:

Whether placed around your house, in your car or backpack, or even brought on the go, these wipes add the magic of Disney to all your families’ adventures!

Simply free of fragrance:

Simply Clean® Fragrance Free Wipes are hypoallergenic and unscented for sensitive skin.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.

• How long does a pack usually last you compared to other b...1 Answers
Huggies® Simply Clean® Fragrance Free Wipes

Start your review of Huggies® Simply Clean® Fragrance Free Wipes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Purchased at: Walmart
These are our go to wipes. I love the clean scent that is fragrance free and cleans up tough messes with ease. It never irritates our kiddo and love how strong the wipes are without being huge and too large to tackle smaller areas. I regularly use them for wiping his spit up and face as well. Highly recommend!
Brownstown, IN
I have a total of four children. We only used huggies wipes. They don't rip or tear when using. They get everything all at one time. We feel refreshed at the end of each use and Mt babies were happy. They smell great and don't leave anything behind. I recommend for all mommys.
Mount Airy
Love these wipes very much. They are thick and clean up messes very well. They met my expectations all around. It helps on my sons sensitive skin. I would make them a little cheaper but they are a lot more than the store brands they sell. I would probably buy again
Smyrna, TN
realistically the only wipes i truly love to buy. they’re so sturdy and they don’t rip as easy when we all run into those messy diaper changes. they definitely do the job and i would over and over again recommend huggies wipes. they’re a must have on any trip!
Barstow, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I got these from rite aid for a little over a dollar. they are unscented and both kids and adults can use too. plus they don't dry skin out or cause itchiness .I usually test products on me first to see if they give irritation to me before baby or anyone else
Columbus, OH
I really dislike huggies wipes, not only were the recalled for glass particles I the wipes themselves but they are rough on baby and they tear very easily. I only used a couple times because I just didnt like the way they "cleaned". DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Lagrangeville, NY
These are awesome I mean they’re wipes but they don’t have a scent and they are thick so it takes less to get clean. And they work for EVERYTHING I used them to clean my car even because they don’t leave behind any white fibers
Albany, GA
Great for poop, but hard to get the first few wipes out of the package. We like Huggies because they are individual wipes, and aren’t perforated. So they’re very user friendly. These are great for cleaning up faces after eating.
They are ok but they tend to rip very easily which is not good when there is a mess you trying to clean, you only end up using more then needed. price is ok but there is cheaper brands that are more durable
Green Forest , AR
I love Huggies wipes cause they are strong 💪 the other wipes 🧻 I have try and are wetter and soft. I really love them alot and would recommend. These are the best wipes 🧻 I have found up to now.

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email