BY HUGGIES #4 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES Simply Clean Baby Wipes deliver the perfect combination of convenience and versatility. They are perfect for baby bottoms, and a must-have item for the entire family. Use them to wipe hands, faces, and surfaces -- Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes. Available in Fragrance-free and Fresh Scent varieties, HUGGIES Simply Clean Baby Wipes are hypoallergenic and free of alcohol, parabens, fragrance, phenoxyethanol and MIT. HUGGIES Simply Clean disposable Soft Packs have a flip lid for easy wipe dispensing. They’re a great solution wherever you go. Choose the right wipe for your family, and the right style for you: Big Pack, Portable Soft Pack, Refill Pack and Pop-Up Tub wipes dispenser.

• Need input on wipes, I need wipes for my sensitive skin baby but ...5 Answers
  • Are the Huggies wipes better or worse than pampers?4 Answers
  • What thickness of wipes are these? I really hate getting wipes th...1 Answers
Huggies® Simply Clean Baby Wipes
  • "They were fine on my daughter that has sensitive skin, but I was dreading the fact that I had 600 of these to use before I could restock my stash with a better option." in 3 reviews
  • "they aren't too wet and they don't really rip, they get the job done and leave my little princess with a clean tush." in 2 reviews
  • "Also you can always get good deals by using coupons." in 2 reviews
  • "Also you can always get good deals by using coupons." in 2 reviews
  • "I wipe my makeup off at night, I wipe the dirt off my son, I use them for diaper changes, and I use them to wipe down surfaces." in 2 reviews
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
I don't usually buy Huggies wipes because I don't really like them but One day I forgot to bring wipes for my son so I ran into the closest pharmacy and picked these up. They were literally $1!!!!!! So I purchased and used it for absolutely everything. It worked great. They're very saturated and the wipes are actually large. They do have the tendency to TO RIP when you're trying to pull one out but for $1 I don't really mind. This is a great pack to keep in your diaper bag for any kind of emergencies! You ALWAYS need to keep wipes in your bag when you have a toddler! Don't ever get caught without them, these are perfect for that!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
It's so rare for me to find a good Baby product, mostly a baby weight that is perfect for my kids skin that hydrates the skin as well and moisturize since I had my first child I tried many products such as love pampers mommy first and none were right or I didn't like them I tried Huggies baby wipes and I must say that is one of the best products I've ever tried. It feels so soft on my kids skin doesn't give them rashes or that dry itchy skin feeling afterwords. I use it to clean their faces clean the countertops clean the highchair and change diapers I recommend this product 100% love the smell and everything about it.
Rita W.
Rita W.
I use these baby wipes for everything except for a baby! I keep them in my purse for spills and to clean hands on the go. I also use them to remove makeup, and for cleaning my dog's paws after walks. They are unscented so they do not irritate my dog's paws. I have tried several brands of baby wipes and I always come back to Huggies. They are the largest sized, and the most like real cloth. They are strong unlike some wipes that tear easily, yet they are still soft.

I purchased these with a recent Amazon Prime Now order at a great price, just a few dollars. I am pleased that Amazon carries these.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
I had received multiples of these and I did not like them when I used them on my baby, I tried them because my sister said these were the best choice for wipes but I dislike that they aren't attached to the next wipe because if I'm in public with my son he gets scared when people flush the toilet or put the hand dryer on so it's very inconvenient trying to pull them especially when trying to grab them the tear real easily which I dislike since you can't easily see the next wipe all if them und up tearing there to weak and inconvenient for me, I prefer the pampers sensitive wipes.
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
I generally do not buy Huggies baby wipes mainly because they are more expensive but also because I have nothing but issues from them. I've found that this specific wipe to be way too soapy. The wipe itself does not pop up out of the package correctly and leaves me having to dig into the package every time I need another and often times they rip on the way out. They are soft an they do smell nice but that's about it. I have found over my many years of using them that I prefer a cheaper wipe.
Faith B.
Faith B.
After that scare with the shard glass on Huggies wipes, I was extra careful to inspect them before usage. I unfortunately had to get rid of 3 big bags of these wipes. Besides that point, I didn't like these because in my opinion, it was not soft enough. It tugged on my baby's skin and I felt like it didn't wipe her bottom good enough that I had to use more wipes than I needed compared to other baby wipes brands.
Margaret G.
Margaret G.
Pottstown, Pa
With two sensitive skin boys who get into everything these wipes work wonders! We literally use them for everything! From wiping their bottoms to cleaning the crayon off the walls! This has been the only wipe I've found to not make them break out. 5 years later I still use them and honestly I don't think we will ever stop. My fiance even uses them in the garage!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Depew, NY
I am a HUGE huggies person. It is my go to brand for my sons diapers and wipes. I personally think they work better then any brand. They get him clean without being too oily like some other brands are. I also use them for lots of different things like wiping up sticky messes, fixing my make up if I have a small mess up, etc. I 100% recommend them!
Maria S.
Maria S.
I have this but in a bigger value pack and I do use them for everything else not only for when I change diapers this are great and I also buy mine at walmart for like $11 and the pack has almost 800 wipes its such a deal and love the plastic wrap of mickey mouse design will continue to repurchase for sure it's such a great deal
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
For the price and convenience, I love these. However I don't like the packaging tbh. I do like that these wipes aren't dry and are actually wet. I don't like how its stuck together at times but it doesn't really affect the wipes.. Gets the job done. I get these in the 3 pack at Target for 8 or 9 bucks. Will be buying again.
Cailey C.
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
Are these great for newborn?
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Tampa, FL
Are this good for a sensitive skin baby? Huggies® Simply Clean Baby Wipes
mya s.
mya s.
Will these harm my skin in any way
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Arnprior , ON
Need input on wipes, I need wipes for my sensitive skin baby but need something that will get the job done without using a whole bunch. Are these good wipes??