Add a Photo

By HUGGIES
#3 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES Simply Clean Baby Wipes deliver the perfect combination of convenience and versatility. They are perfect for baby bottoms, and a must-have item for the entire family. Use them to wipe hands, faces, and surfaces -- Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes. Available in Fragrance-free and Fresh Scent varieties, HUGGIES Simply Clean Baby Wipes are hypoallergenic and free of alcohol, parabens, fragrance, phenoxyethanol and MIT. HUGGIES Simply Clean disposable Soft Packs have a flip lid for easy wipe dispensing. They’re a great solution wherever you go. Choose the right wipe for your family, and the right style for you: Big Pack, Portable Soft Pack, Refill Pack and Pop-Up Tub wipes dispenser.

Photos (124)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY

I understand some babies have very sensitive skin. And some of these brands out there your children can't use. I guess I got lucky I haven't had any problems so far with my 3 month old. But Huggies and the occasional store brands are the only thing I trust. The simply natural wipes are amazing they smell great there not extremely wet like some wipes and they clean stuff up great! Cause you all know baby's poop and get a bit messy hahaha.. yes most of us have been down that road and relate all to well. But back to this product it's soooooooooo affordable cheaper then the other huggie wipes and I personally only and will always only buy these wipes. I mean 70 count for 1.79 ?! That's not bad at alll!!! Please try these you all. You won't regret it.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.

I don't usually buy Huggies wipes because I don't really like them but One day I forgot to bring wipes for my son so I ran into the closest pharmacy and picked these up. They were literally $1!!!!!! So I purchased and used it for absolutely everything. It worked great. They're very saturated and the wipes are actually large. They do have the tendency to TO RIP when you're trying to pull one out but for $1 I don't really mind. This is a great pack to keep in your diaper bag for any kind of emergencies! You ALWAYS need to keep wipes in your bag when you have a toddler! Don't ever get caught without them, these are perfect for that!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI

I used Huggies Simply Clean Wipes with both of my Children. They are now both out of diapers and have been for a couple of year but, you will still find Huggies wipes in my house.  When I used them for my children they were in my opinion the best wipes on the market. They would clean up any messy bottom with fewer wipes then any other brand. The reasons I keep them around now are still messy but, not as bad. They help remove make-up mistakes with ease. Dirty faces are erased with one wipe. I also like to keep a trial sized one in my purse you never know what messes you will run into in public. Sticky cart handle? It's handled!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

It's so rare for me to find a good Baby product, mostly a baby weight that is perfect for my kids skin that hydrates the skin as well and moisturize since I had my first child I tried many products such as love pampers mommy first and none were right or I didn't like them I tried Huggies baby wipes and I must say that is one of the best products I've ever tried. It feels so soft on my kids skin doesn't give them rashes or that dry itchy skin feeling afterwords. I use it to clean their faces clean the countertops clean the highchair and change diapers I recommend this product 100% love the smell and everything about it.
Rita W.
Rita W.

I use these baby wipes for everything except for a baby! I keep them in my purse for spills and to clean hands on the go. I also use them to remove makeup, and for cleaning my dog's paws after walks. They are unscented so they do not irritate my dog's paws. I have tried several brands of baby wipes and I always come back to Huggies. They are the largest sized, and the most like real cloth. They are strong unlike some wipes that tear easily, yet they are still soft.

I purchased these with a recent Amazon Prime Now order at a great price, just a few dollars. I am pleased that Amazon carries these.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.

I had received multiples of these and I did not like them when I used them on my baby, I tried them because my sister said these were the best choice for wipes but I dislike that they aren't attached to the next wipe because if I'm in public with my son he gets scared when people flush the toilet or put the hand dryer on so it's very inconvenient trying to pull them especially when trying to grab them the tear real easily which I dislike since you can't easily see the next wipe all if them und up tearing there to weak and inconvenient for me, I prefer the pampers sensitive wipes.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.

I've been using Huggies wipes since my son was born. I tried pampers wipes because I prefer pampers diapers but they weren't as good as Huggins wipes. I get the big boxes that come wit 9 packs of wipes. They don't tear and I love the scent even though it says they're fragrance free. They're relatively inexpensive and they work great for everything from messy finger painting to a spaghetti meal clean up. I even use them for myself for makeup purposes. I will probably keep buying these even after my son is potty trained because they're so versatile.
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN

I generally do not buy Huggies baby wipes mainly because they are more expensive but also because I have nothing but issues from them. I've found that this specific wipe to be way too soapy. The wipe itself does not pop up out of the package correctly and leaves me having to dig into the package every time I need another and often times they rip on the way out. They are soft an they do smell nice but that's about it. I have found over my many years of using them that I prefer a cheaper wipe.
Krystin A.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ

When our Honest Co wipes were recalled we went to ShopRite to pick some wipes up. These were on sale. We are glad we tried them. There's no scent, which our baby's bottom appreciates. We really like that we can also use them on his face and hands. He has allergies so we have to wipe his face a lot while we're outside to remove any pollen that may have landed on him. My only issue is these wipes are SO wet. All in all they're worth buying.
Faith B.
Faith B.

After that scare with the shard glass on Huggies wipes, I was extra careful to inspect them before usage. I unfortunately had to get rid of 3 big bags of these wipes. Besides that point, I didn't like these because in my opinion, it was not soft enough. It tugged on my baby's skin and I felt like it didn't wipe her bottom good enough that I had to use more wipes than I needed compared to other baby wipes brands.
Cailey C.
Cailey C.
Covington, KY

Are these great for newborn?
Baxter , Ky

Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
mya s.
mya s.

Will these harm my skin in any way