Huggies Sensitive Thick 'n' Clean Baby Wipes - 64 CT uploaded by Satwat A.Huggies Sensitive Thick 'n' Clean Baby Wipes - 64 CT uploaded by Sherri C.Huggies Sensitive Thick 'n' Clean Baby Wipes - 64 CT uploaded by Ina v.

BY HUGGIES #32 in Baby Wipes

Wipes.
Huggies.
Sensitive.
Hypoallergenic.
Fragrance free.
Thick 'n' clean.
64 wipes.
7.7 x 6.7 in - 19.5 x 17.0 cm. see more...

• Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...4 Answers
Huggies Sensitive Thick 'n' Clean Baby Wipes - 64 CT
  • "These wipes are nice and thick they clean very well and they work well with my baby's skin." in 1 review
Nicole A.
I am not a fan of these wipes.  They always tear when trying to take them out and when you are in a hurry that is a huge downfall.  Plus they seemed to leave behind little fuzzes on my little one.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love, Love, Love these Huggies Sensitive wipes!! My grandson kept getting a rash on his bottom and around his legs and we found out it was the generic wipes we were using, so we changed to the Huggies Sensitive wipes and he never had a rash again!! You just can't beat the prices also!! Huggies is a must in our family not only the wipes, but the diapers too!!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I really do love these. They are strong and work really well with messy diapers. Any mom knows that once your child starts on solids, they may have some diapers that "burn" their bottoms. These are totally unscented and will not burn your child's bottom. LOVE THESE!
brittney w.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love huggies wipes, so soft and you can use them for anything! You don't need a baby to buy huggies wipes! You can use them in the house to clean up messes, to remove your make up, or take to the beach and wipe your hands after a fun day in the sun! :)
Patricia R.
S Glens Falls, NY
I love all the Hughies wipes, but when my kids were newborns I used this one. I like this one because is gentle on baby skin. The tube is good to use with refills too.
Anne B.
Bloomfield, NJ
The wipes are pretty thick and don't have a strong odor. They work for diaper changes, messy faces, and sticky hands. The refillable container is a nice plus.
Heather M.
Fairmont , WV
I have always loved the Huggies brand and these just made me love them more. Very well made and strong. I love using products for sensitive skin on my baby.
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
If you have a baby that has sensitive skin then these are for you.I buy these all the time for my twin grand daughter and grand son for that very reason.
Linsey D.
I love this product! I don't use any other wipes on my kids. Used them with all 3 of them! They are thicker and don't dry out as quick as the others
Tracie r.
Pasco, WA
These are no only great for baby but also great for wiping make up off at the end of the day. Not an overwhelming smell and just enough moisture.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?