BY HUGGIES #53 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

• Huggies Sensitive Thick 'n' Clean Fragrance Free Baby Wipes - 320 CT.
  • Huggies Sensitive Thick 'n' Clean* Fragrance Free Wipes.
  • Hypoallergenic.
  • 1 Box=5 Refills 320 Wipes.
  • Registered trademark and *trademark of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. 2010 KCWW.
  • 1-800-558-9177.
  • Mo-Fr: 8am - 4pm CT.
  • Kimberly-Clark Corp.

Huggies - Gentle Ca.

• Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wip...4 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wip...2 Answers
Huggies® Sensitive Thick 'n' Clean Baby Wipes
  • "These wipes are nice and thick they clean very well and they work well with my baby's skin." in 1 review
Holly H.
Cushing
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter had eczema and all three had sensitive skin and these got the job done and did not break my children out at all, the wipe was soft but thick allowing better clean up and there's no scent!
Ashliann M.
Susanville, CA
I love these wipes they are so thick you dont need to use a bunch of them to get the job done! I think for the quality and how long they last its a great price! These are definitely my go to wet wipes for my kids! I will keep purchasing them in the future and would recommend them to any mom!
Jessica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Thick is right! These are almost thicker than a paper towel. I find them to be a little too thick for baby bottoms, even though they are sensitive. I use them more for cleaning faces and hands.
Nicole A.
I am not a fan of these wipes.  They always tear when trying to take them out and when you are in a hurry that is a huge downfall.  Plus they seemed to leave behind little fuzzes on my little one.
Michele M.
Spring Hill, FL
These are the only wipes I'll buy. They hold true to their name thick and clean. I no longer buy store brand wipes because I always end up using more of them, in turn having to buy more packages. Packages of these wipes last a long time which actually saves money. The thickness of them also helps keep the "ick" factor under control when we have messy changes to take on.
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love, Love, Love these Huggies Sensitive wipes!! My grandson kept getting a rash on his bottom and around his legs and we found out it was the generic wipes we were using, so we changed to the Huggies Sensitive wipes and he never had a rash again!! You just can't beat the prices also!! Huggies is a must in our family not only the wipes, but the diapers too!!
Randi T.
Port Hadlock, WA
These sensitive baby wipes are not only super soft for babies bottoms but they get the job done with ONE wipe most products you need 2-4 wipes but these are thick and leave a clean feeling after use! Highly recommend!
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I really do love these. They are strong and work really well with messy diapers. Any mom knows that once your child starts on solids, they may have some diapers that "burn" their bottoms. These are totally unscented and will not burn your child's bottom. LOVE THESE!
brittney w.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love huggies wipes, so soft and you can use them for anything! You don't need a baby to buy huggies wipes! You can use them in the house to clean up messes, to remove your make up, or take to the beach and wipe your hands after a fun day in the sun! :)
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love these wipes. They have great value and but most of all they are thick and soft. The last thing you need or want at 3am is for your finger to bust through a cheap, thin wipe!
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Becky C.