Huggies® Refreshing Clean™

Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ feature a light relaxing scent, and thicker† TripleClean* layers to clean the mess with less. †vs. Simply Clean®

Does anyone else’s baby get allergies from these?
I Would like to know if anyone’s babies have suffered from any type of irritation. ?
[product:huggies-wipes-natural-care-baby-wipes-624ct] ? I guess I would assume that these wipes would be really soft, but they seem to be very rough on my babies skin, anyone else have a similar problem with them?
Start your review of Huggies® Refreshing Clean™!
Product Highlights
I love their thickness and the scents Huggies have to offer, they are so soft and all you need is one to get the job done.in reviews
I definitely recommend the snug and dry, the little movers work good to but definitely me and my son love the snug and dry....in reviews
Good quality product my children all have sensative skin and these were a good brand and when i used them we had less diaper rash situations!in reviews
There soft and sensitive smell good and are hypoallergenic, I love this wipes for my baby and got them at a great price toin reviews
They work great as well I just feel as if they are a little oily and leave my hands feeling oily for the rest of the day.in reviews
Samantha H.
Corryton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Samantha H.
Always have this on hand and keep plenty in stock!! We love this and it never fails us!
glos V.
Fort Collins, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by glos V.
Everytime I go anywhere I always make sure I grab a pack of Huggins to keep in my vehicle. My babies are grown bit when you want to clean messes spills even sticky fingers from your take out. I love cucumber and green tea scent it doesn't dry out your skin. In emergencies it saves your bottom from burns it's like alcohol content won't add to your discomfort. Easy yo find at a great price. #huggies #stay.faded.brand #influenster
Estefany O.
Sterling , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Estefany O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my girl it does not cause a rash like other brands ✔ and besides its aroma is delicious and its combination of cucumber and green tea
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Moist and thick wipe but for the price I would go with the up and up brand from target to save 50% off. They have a sensitive wipes packet, multiple different scents, and they hold up just as well.
Sheronica W.
Little Rock, AR
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Sheronica W.
No complaints, I use these on my 2 year old and I have had no problems at all. Gets the job done every time. Huggies has always met my expectations.
Veronica G.
Park City, KS
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Veronica G.
Purchased at: Target
These are our go to wipes BABYYYYY! They are so reliable and do NOT chap my babies bums when having to use more than one. They are perfect for my baby girls sensitive skin every single time. I highly recommend you choose these bad boys if you haven’t given them a try yet!
Annmarie D.
Castleton, VT
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Annmarie D.
Theses are the only wipes we use for our twin girls, they are great quality very durable they don’t rip apart while cleaning the girls, both my girls are extremely sensitive and they do not make them rash they are wonderful! I would recommend theses over and over to any and all parents!! Huggies® Refreshing Clean™
Anastasiya F.
Oregon City, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Anastasiya F.
Huggies® Little Movers ComfortFitHuggies® Refreshing Clean™ my little guys favorite toys in the morning! But also one of the best wipes and diapers I tried that keeps it dry and clean. Alittle expensive but worth it cause your paying for quality!
Cindy L.
San Francisco, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Cindy L.
Purchased at: Target
Someone it’s loving the comfort of his new diapers ! Oh yes we love Huggies here . Have a great day !
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using huggies Natural Care, with my girls for years, it is excellent quality, it does not hurt at all and the best when your children go to the bathroom alone, very good, I recommend it a thousand 👍😌😜 Llevo años usando huggies con mis chicas, es de excelente calidad, no duele para nada y lo mejor cuando tus hijos van solos al baño, muy bien, lo recomiendo mil lo mejor y lo puedes conseguir en cualquier tiene y hasta por el internet es muy bueno ya son 7 años usándolo y de verdad son excelentes.

267 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana M.
Reno, NV
il y a 7 mois
Huggies® Refreshing Clean™ ? I guess I would assume that these wipes would be really soft, but they seem to be very rough on my babies skin, anyone else have a similar problem with them?
yolymar H. il y a 6 mois
It’s very good for my bby
Ashley A.
il y a 9 mois
Huggies? I absolutely love these wipes and they smells great I use them in my 2 year old daughter and I have nothing negative to say about them but my question is why do they tio so easily when I’m trying to pull them out to do my job and they tio so quick I love these wipes but the thing is they tio but I still purchase them because they’re my favorite wipes in the market
Michelle S. il y a 18 jours
It’s the packaging and also how the wipes are packaged, unfortunately it happens to me often I try and use both hands to aid in them not tangling up and pulling out more then needed.