Huggies Refreshing Clean Baby Wipes in Disposable Soft Packs are thicker for an ultimate clean (versus Huggies Simply Clean). They are cucumber and green tea scented and have patented TripleClean Layers that get the job done. Alcohol-free and paraben-free, these hypoallergenic baby wipes are dermatologically tested, providing your little one with outstanding care that's gentle on the skin. Huggies Refreshing Clean disposable baby wipe soft packs feature Huggies innovative EZ Pull Dispensing: Get one wipe at a time with less digging for the next. Product Features:Pack of 17 Huggies Refreshing Clean Diaper Wipes Disposable Soft Packs (816 sheets total)Huggies Wipes is the #1 Branded Wipe (based on market share in North America)Thicker for an ultimate clean (vs. Simply Clean), with patented TripleClean LayersAlcohol-free, paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free, and MIT-free, cucumber and green tea scentedHuggies Refreshing Clean disposable Soft Packs feature Huggies EZ Pull Dispensing Technology: Get one wipe at a timePackaging may vary from image shownIncludes 17 soft packs with 48 wipes in each pack, 816 wipes total(Model 50138)

Country of Origin: Made in the USA from Domestic and Imported Material

Includes: 17 Soft Packs with 48 Wipes in Each Pack, 816 Wipes Total

Model Number: 50138

Gender: Neutral

Item Weight: 15.8 lb.

Item Dimensions: 13.222\

Product Type: Wipes

Estimated Delivery: 3-5 Business Days

Pack of 17 Huggies Refreshing Clean Diaper Wipes Disposable Soft Packs (816 sheets total); Huggies Wipes is the #1 Branded Wipe (based on market share in North America); Thicker for an ultimate clean (vs. Simply Clean), with patented TripleClean Layers; Alcohol-free, paraben-free, phenoxyethanol-free, and MIT-free, cucumber and green tea scented; Huggies Refreshing Clean disposable Soft Packs feature Huggies EZ Pull Dispensing Technology: Get one wipe at a time; Packaging may vary from image shown

Count: 816

Huggies Refreshing Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Scented Baby Wipes, 17 pk./48 ct. ? Why dont they make these for adults instead? This smell is amazing and the quality and texture is too notch! My kids are all grown and out of diapers but I still purchase these baby wipes for myself.
Start your review of Huggies Refreshing Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Scented Baby Wipes, 17 pk./48 ct.!
Hamlet, NC
I love huggies for my son. He doesn't get any rashes or anything from them. I usually dont like scented wipes but the cucumber/green tea scent is not bad at all and its not too strong. My son has very sensitive skin and he has not broken out or had any rashes from this at all. I love the packaging and the quantity is amazing. They are very affordable and can be found in stores near you such as walmart, etc.
I LOVE the cucumber melon smell!!! Not only do I use these wipes for cleaning my daughters bums I also use them to clean their faces if they spit up so they won't smell stinky if I'm on the go and don't have time to give them a quick wash. They are also great for removing make up and other small spills that may happen throughout the day and they smell great
Las Cruces, NM
I love the smell of the cucumber wipes. All my sensitive skin babies never had an issue with them. They are nice and thick and hold up to the job. For the price you can't beat it either. Bonus the cucumber is refreshing and nice to smell after having to smell the stinky poo.
Indianapolis
This is the only brand wipes I use. It doesn't give my son a rash nor does it hurts to wipe. I love the smell of the wipes and I love the prices as well. I try to buy a box every time I get a chance.
Twillingate
I don’t have a baby, but I use these all the time. I use them for multiple things, just wiping off some make up, after I used the bathroom. These wipes are fresh and keep you feeling fresh.
Auburn, WA
I really like these whites because it smells amazing cucumber smell awesome and if my child poops this takes the smell of weight so fast I love these wipes. these wipes are very effective I was not disappointed at all and I definitely would buy it again.
Woodstock , IL
I cannot stand the smell of these. The wipe itself worked well but the smell was so bad that I can't use cucumber smelling stuff anymore, and it smells like a baby's butt to me. I would not recommend this the other parents. And I know I also will not be buying them again.
This wipes are great, they smell really good and they are super gentle so baby’s butt is always fresh. I would love for them to be a lil ticker because they do tent to rip easily but overall I’m really happy and I would keep buying them.
Knoxville
I would use no other brand for wipes, diapers or training pants. My kids were allergic to all others and had horrible reactions but no problems with Huggies. I loved the cucumber scent with these wipes.
Tehachapi
These have been the only wipes my little one has ever been able to handle on her sensitive skin. They are just like the Simply Cleans, but I would say they are a tad damper and smell really great. We dont typically use another wipe unless these are sold out, and in that case we will grab a bag of the Simply Clean wipes. Huggies just have the best baby wipes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ogden
a month ago
Kala S. • a month ago
Lol I have been buying these for years, whether I have littles in diapers or not! They literally clean everything and yes, the smell is yummy 🥰