New ParentDiaperingDiapersHuggies
Huggies Pure & Natural Newborn Diapers Box

Huggies® Pure & Natural Newborn Diapers Box

Descriptions:

Huggies® Pure & Natural Diapers offer your baby the gentle touch of nature, with organic cotton, aloe and vitamin E. They also come with the trusted leakage protection of the Leak Lock® System.

I was gifted these for our babe but we haven’t tried them yet, how do they compare to seventh gen/honest co (cause we love those) ?
Huggies® Pure & Natural Newborn Diapers Box Have you used them? Do they leak over night?
Start your review of Huggies® Pure & Natural Newborn Diapers Box!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia Y.
Fredericton, NB
Huggies® Pure & Natural Newborn Diapers Box uploaded by Alicia Y.
These are the BEST diapers! We were gifted a pack and although we started off with a different brand, once we tried these we never looked back. They are perfect for our newborn's sensitive skin, and they fit the best of any brand we tried. We have never had any issues with leaks, either. Our baby recently sized up to Size 1 and we stuck with Huggies, in two different styles. We don't plan to change brands ever again. We love that they are free from chemicals and are soft on our little one's skin, while still being super absorbent. I can't express my love for Huggies enough!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendy T.