BY HUGGIES

Megan D.
Owatonna, MN
I don't like the little movers from Huggies because they really didn't fit my daughter well but the natural care fit her perfectly.. Diapers are unfortunately like pants, every kind fits a baby differently. These however are chemical free which I love because my baby has sensitive skin but don't sacrifice on absorbency. I don't have to worry about cutting her nap short for fear of her seeping through and as a mommy who works and maintains the house, that is important.
Felicia F.
Collins, GA
We use these with our daughter due to her sensitive skin. They absorb very well and don't break her out. It is the only brand that she can wear but unfortunately they have discontinued these. I am having a hard time finding them. So sad to see this diaper go.
Lynnsey B.
Chandler, AZ
Don't recommend buggies diapers to anyone the chemicals they use in their diapers made my sons penis raw! Contacted the customer service about it alls I was offered was free diapers! Which obviously I didn't want
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We often cloth diaper but when we use dispoables we pick up these bad boys. Never give my kids a rash. They don't stink like some other brands. They are fairly soft. They are great and rarely have leaks.
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Wonderful diapers. Seemed to be the best quality and my daughter never had rashes wearing these. Wish they made larger sizes.
Jennifer S.
We love Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers. They hold a lot and fit nice and snug, especially when the babe becomes mobile!
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Love huggies, they protect well my toddler who always on the go. she an active little one but huggies work great.
Maria P.
Gallup, NM
I love these! They're so soft and don't smell too strong. They're easy on my baby's bum
diana g.
tuxtla gutierrez
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these diapers are really good with my baby when my daughter uses another brand that are not huggies she gets a rash but with these she is rash free. i recomend these diapers because they are leak free and confortable the insides are smooth and soft.
Amanda R.
These wipes are great and super soft compared to other brands and it does not leave any residue on the baby's skin. And thats what u want something that is super soft and gentle.