BY HUGGIES #21 in Diapers

Descriptions:

Huggies pure & natural diapers offer your baby the gentle touch of nature, with organic cotton, aloe and vitamin e. They also come with the trusted leakage protection of the leak lock system.

Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are better for the environment than other diapers. Of course, cloth diapers are the best. However, not everyone can do cloth diapers. These are good quality and you get a good value. I would recommend them.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely give these a try if you’re into natural diapers. Huggies has a long lasting diaper they are such a good brand and never disappoint I bought my diapers at target. And we would definitely buy them again
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
These huggy diapers are great if you’re looking for diapers with a more natural products to put on your child I bought mine at Walmart they were really that expensive in a met my expectations completely I definitely would recommend means
Tarrah D.
I started using these and the huggies little snugglers when I had my son and I think what made me like these diapers so much is because they are natural when you think natural you think they'll feel like tree bark or cardboard but these were sooooo soft! they are a little more than regular diapers but I like to get what I feel is best for my little one! (not my picture)
Brianna K.
Marmora, NJ
huggies are probably my favorite brand for diapering needs. these diapers are amazing. it's nice to have strong, absorbent diapers without all the harsh chemicals!
Kara F.
Draper, UT
Pampers Little Snugglers are by far my number one favorite brand of disposable diapers. They are so soft and so absorbent. They do not feel plasticky whatsoever. We've used them since newborn up to size 5.
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
I love that these diapers are hypoallergenic! I like buying hypoallergenic baby products because I feel that they are better for babies skin. So these are excellent!
Chelsea G.
Tifton , GA
I went through nine different types of diapers for my daughter before I found this one that does not cause her to blister. Unfortunately everywhere within 70 miles has stopped carrying them and I was told that they were being discontinued so I switched to The Honest Company. I'm not as happy with them but I can get them from a store without having to order
Stefani T.
Albertville, Al
I researched these diapers while I was pregnant with our youngest daughter and found them to be very eco friendly. I have always been a Huggies lover but these go above and beyond. The material that they are made with is very soft and we haven't had a single rash, leak, or blowout. They are sized well just like the regular Huggies diapers and move perfectly with baby. I recommend these for anyone that likes Huggies and would like a more natural product for their child.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
I really like the Huggies brand. I have used a lot of their products over the years. However when I was using these diapers it seemed my son was waking up in the middle of the night wet. It was like he was peeing out the top or side of them. However I still like these diapers because they are soft and do fit nicely around his legs and bottom.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Does anything think these are better than Seventh Generation or Babyganics diapers?
lara f.
Eugene, OR
Where can you buy these at other then online?
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Where can I purchase these?
Rosieee H.
Are this better than the regular I don't really like the regular? I don't feel like there comfortable enough.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Are these as comfortable as the natural pampers version and has anyone had trouble with their boys leaking out of them.