Huggies® Pure Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes are cushiony soft sheets that are exceptionally pure and gentle. They contain a mild formulation that is completely fragrance and alcohol-free and offer cleaning that won't dry out your little one's skin. Approved by the British Skin Foundation, they are perfect for even the most sensitive of skin and even new-borns.

Start your review of Huggies® Pure Baby Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Senoia, GA
Pampers are my goto for diapers, but huggies are an absolute must on baby wipes!! Love this brand
Albuquerque, NM
I like these baby wipes they work really good. They are thick and strong so it cleans the baby and does not get on your hands thru the other side. The smell of they are really good especially the shea butter. Yes I would buy them again and I do recommend these to every one.
West New York, NJ
Huggies® Pure Baby Wipes uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Target
So soft 😍 it’s thick so it won’t rip easily when you wipe your babies bum. There is no scent. oh and it’s affordable only a couple of dollars
Stockton, CA
Huggies® Pure Baby Wipes uploaded by Soto Y.
Son muy buenas gruesas no tienen olor que es lo mejor y no se secan tan rápido prácticas para la pañalera y sellan muy bien son cómodas para mí día a día .
St Petersburg, FL
Good set of wipes. They are good for sensitive skin and compares well to the other Huggies wipes.
Anderson, IN
Huggies® Pure Baby Wipes uploaded by Shyann E.
Nothing special. They’re thick and the grooves are a little rough but they didn’t irritate my babies skin like the Huggies® Simply Clean® Wipes so they aren’t AS rough (nowhere near as soft as others though). There’s not much of a smell which is a bit of a con to me because some diapers need a little help clearing the nastiness. I know it’s a little lighter on the skin without perfumes, maybe if it cleaned a little better I wouldn’t need the scent? It just seems like some smells are a little too much for these and some smells are left behind after.. I hate the sticky closure, all wipes should have the snapping closure in my opinion so I took an extra star off for that. Having to worry about it closing perfect every time is irritating in itself. I wouldn’t buy, I’m glad I got to try for free from my baby shower. #baby #wipes
Highland, NY
I enjoy that these are 99% water based. I fear my twins have reactions to fragrances as I do, so these have been a go to, especially if they have a slight diaper rash. Unfortunately, I feel that the wipes are a little dry.
Huggies® Pure Baby Wipes uploaded by Sage D.
Someone bought these wipes as a gift. We began using them just the other day on our newborn son. Ever since, he has got a rash. I didn’t like the feeling of the wipes myself when I took them out of the pack initially, but I figured maybe worth a try. Not worth using these! They have an alcohol scent to them, and have been no good. I stopped using them, back to using pampers sensitive skin wipes.
They so their job but they're definitely not worth the price. They all smell scented, whether it says it is or not. The wipes themselves are thick, but have a waxy feel and tear very easily.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
These are very soft and thick. They do the job. The only thing I don’t like about them is the lack of scent and they are a bit too pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...