BY HUGGIES #79 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes are cushiony soft sheets that are exceptionally pure and gentle. They contain a mild formulation that is completely fragrance and alcohol-free and offer cleaning that won't dry out your little one's skin. Approved by the British Skin Foundation, they are perfect for even the most sensitive of skin and even new-borns.

Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
All we use is Huggies brand wipes! Since birth my son has had sensitive skin and these wipes are the only ones that we have found that do not break his little behind out. We love using Huggies and we will continue to this brand is amazing. Huggies® One & Done Baby Wipes
Lisa C.
Love these wipes. They are soft. They smell amazing. I use them to clean and for kids of course. They Always do wonders. I bought it from Ollie’s. It’s was a pretty good deal. I definitely recommend this product to other parents.
Miral T.
Amazing for everything ! I used to use parents choice for my infant and I noticed she was getting a rash immediately I switch over to huggies which was recommended to me by a pharmacist and slowly but surely my daughter was feeling better they're really soft and have no perfume i recommend this for all sensitive skin
A Carol M.
I don't have babies anymore but I still rely on these wipes. They are an affordable replacement for those "personal " wipes. I keep them in both of my bathrooms for those "special " times. Works well enough as an eye makeup remover when I am away from home. The best thing about them is the combination of strength with softness.
Charissa C.
I love them because they are for delicate skin based on water, I use it with my baby and it does not give allergy, it works great, it has a size suitable for cleaning the baby, it has no smell, they are not satin shaped Wet napkin to clean the baby well, I recommend it
Saundra B.
We have 7 kids. I gotta say I've tried all kinds of brands. Huggies is by far the best in diapers and wipes. Half our kids couldnt wear any other brand or the would get horrible rashes.
rain p.
Bronx, NY
To me huggies are the bounty.of.baby wipes #one and #done love them and they're always on sale in #target
Sara f.
Ringgold, GA
I'm a big fan of huggies wipes. They are fresh, gentle and more tough than other wipes.
Zahra T.
dubai, dubai
Huggies pure 99% pure water wet wipes are not good. Huggles wet wipes are not tissues these are like paper. Wet wipes are thick and feel like paper. It is very difficult to clean with a paper. There is no smell in . It is not wet . I do not like it not going to buy it again .
zee v.
This review may be a little weird but I love these wipes for taking off make up! I have used them previously to ya know wipe bottoms and they work excellent for that too. The wipes are really nice and soft not like normal wipes. They don't rub on the skin like Johnson's wipes. They have a nice smell to them and like I said before, are great for taking off make up. They're cheap too which saves a lot of money compared to expensive make up wipes which feel rough on the skin. Love these!
Alexandra A.
¿Qué les parecen las toallas humedas?