BY HUGGIES #18 in Training Pants

Pull-Ups® Training Pants are designed to get kids interested in potty training. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters for boys and girls help make training pants seem like Big Kid® underwear. Features Fits girls 4T-5T (38+ lbs) Patterns fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry Underwear-like waistband helps your child learn how to pull them on and off like regular underwear Easy-open sides for quick potty check Protection where girls need it most for maximum absorbency Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
I like this product I'm not in love with it. It was very helpful when potty training my youngest but they a little too pricey for me in my opinion I've had a little more cheaper ones that were better made
Kristen L.
They work great!! When she pulled them down she never undid the sides. She wears them at night still, but days are panties. Thank you pull ups for helping with potty training.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My daughter is Day time potty trained but still needs diapers for bed. These are extremely effective for what we use them for! They're a little pricey but, can't really go without them! I definitely would recommend these for other parents!
Meagan C.
Sanford, NC
My toddler has on one of these right now. I prefer these to Pamper's Easy Up's because this brand really forms to my daughter's body better, even after she might wet it. With the Easy Up's, the liner in the training pant's would feel very thick and bulge out. It would be hard to tell if those training pants were even dry, or if she had wet them. I don't have this problem with Pull Up's. I currently use Pull Up's on my three-year-old daughter when we go in public and at nighttime. I haven't had the need to buy the overnight Pull Up's because these work just as good. I also like that I can easy change her Pull Up in public by removing the tabs on the side of the Pull Up and slipping the Pull Up on like a diaper while my daughter stands without removing her clothes completely. With Easy Up's, I would have to take my daughter to a bathroom, and lie her on a changing pad, remove her shoes and pants, and then slide on a new set of training pants. With Pull Ups, I can assist my daughter to the bathroom, slide down her pants in a stall, and open the Pull Up from the side, dispose of it, and then fasten a new Pull Up on her while she is still standing. This helps me avoid germs, and helps give my daughter privacy. I will always buy Pull Ups when it comes to training pants.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
My daughter used 3 out of the package and couldn't wear them anymore they caused a rash everywhere they touched on her skin. I was very disappointed. They are nicely made to get them on and off easier.
Kayla B.
Marion, IN
Best I've found so far for potty training and little to no leaking usually you get what you pay for and I have tried many other brands that were cheaper and end up disappointed
Eucaris R.
Miami
Muy Bueno pañales para mis pequeña una para la noche y la otra que esta empezando a dejar sus pañales en el momento que va al baño es muy facil de bajarselo y son demaciado absorbente
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
I only like the ones from 2006-2012 because the girl kind have cuter designs including Cinderella and Rapunzel from Disney and they had better easy open sides and the only good thing about them nowadays is Sofia the First
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
Not impressed with these since they leak on the sides when my daughter is sitting down. Also my daughter always had a problem of opening the sides when she would pull them up or down so we went back to pampers easy ups.
Tevia C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My daughter is potty trained, but still needs something at night. We use Huggies Pull-Ups almost exclusively and they work great. She isn't a super heavy wetter, but they hold a full nights worth of accidents without actually being nighttime pull ups.
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Hey what was your favorite Disney Princess character to appear in this product overall