Huggies® Pull-Ups® Training Pants with Learning Designs® for Girls 3T-4T 62 ct Box uploaded by Victoria G.Huggies® Pull-Ups® Training Pants with Learning Designs® for Girls 3T-4T 62 ct Box uploaded by Alana K.

BY PULL-UPS #16 in Training Pants

These training pants feature patterns that fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters help make training pants seem like big kid underwear. see more...

• Does these leak? Is it better than just switching straight to pan...1 Answers
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Absolute favorite pull up for my toddler.  These are greatly priced and a great quality.  I do wish they came with an option for no characters on them as my daughter doesn't like Doc McStuffins and the only other option I have at my local stores are boys or I have to buy the smaller packages which have Disney Princesses.  Also, a great feature is the Velcro type closures on the sides.  Even though my daughter pulls them up like big girl panties, if she does have an accident they are easily removable and won't make a mess.
Melanie M.
These work fairly well but my daughter could never lift and lower them by herself and they ultimately just confused her. My older daughter did great with them, but my most recent potty training experience we tried these and they just did not work for my youngest daughter.
Cecelia H.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a staple in our potty training routine! I tried other brands, even the store brands and nothing compares! These fit my daughter comfortably and were easy for her to pull up and down. The characters and patterns were of course a big deal t
Heather H.
We love Pull-Ups! My kids love having the characters on them and it helps to guide their progress to ensuring that they don't have to throw away their favorite characters!
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are awesome my children loved the designs on them and the fact that they weren't as bulky as diapers. They were easy to pull up and if the had an accident in it the easy open side were super helpful!! Stay away from the brands of pull-ups that don't have the re sealable sides they are super inconvenient on the go
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Pulls up have become my best friend again. Bought the combo pack at costco and my daughter is back to loving potty training. Characters make everything more fun for her.
Heather M.
Cicero, IN
My daughter is potty trained but we still put the pull ups on her for nap and bedtime. So much easier to slip on after her bath. She wants to be independent so it's nice that she can put these on her self!
Yvette W.
Clinton, IL
These worked very well as a back up for my daughter when we were potty training especially during nap times. Love that coupons.com would always have a coupon so buying brand would be cheaper than generic.
Josi P.
Jacksonville, FL
This product worked very well for my neice. She has to wear them at night so it's a couple hours that she's wearing them and they didn't leak at all and worked very well. We love them and still use them
kayla p.
They are easy to slip on and off. They also have cute designs on them. It does hold when my child couldn't make it to the bathroom on time. I love to use these when potty training my kids only. I can't use these on my kids overnight. It would come out at night.
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
Does these leak? Is it better than just switching straight to panties to potty train.. First time mom here still learning my LO is 2