Huggies® Pull-Ups® Training Pants with Learning Designs® for Boys 3T-4T 62 ct Box uploaded by Tracey C.

BY PULL-UPS #56 in Training Pants

These training pants feature patterns that fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters help make training pants seem like big kid underwear. see more...

Janie K.
Lehi, UT
My son is still using these and I absolutely love them! He loves the Disney characters on them and he loves the way they fit. I live the Velcro type style on the sides so you can take them off and but them back on easily.
Shirley R.
Bronx, NY
These are great to help train your child ,and makes them think they are grown lol thinking they have underwears
Ashley b.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved using these pull ups for my son when we were potty train it made it so easy for him to pull them up and down
Tracey C.
Limoges, ON
These are great pull ups , fit great are comfortable and come in amazing designs . My son is now willing to potty training with confidence thanks to these. The price point is great for the amount you get . I would definetly buy these again.

I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes
Trayce  Z.
My boys both used these. My youngest is still using them. They hold up well to a kid running around all day, and look like underware.