Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool & Learn for Boys, 2T-3T, 74 ea uploaded by ashley s.

BY HUGGIES

Now 6 More Pants! 2T 3Tbr 18 34 lbs Cool Learn Training Pants Feels Cool When Wet Easy Open Sides Leak Lock Trusted Protection Featuring Disney Characters These training pants feel cool when wet to help your child learn. Stretchy sides help kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters help make training pants seem like Big Kid underwear. see more...

ashley s.
ashley s.
oakwood, ON
These are b6 far the best training diapers we have used. I love the easy open tabs. They fit better the another brand we have used in the past others bug my little man these he never complain and also enjoys putting them on. Thumbs up for these when potty training.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
These Pull-Ups are the best. My son just loves them. He loves the characters on them. There super easy for him to pull up or down and makes him feel like a big boy. They don't leak and I love how tabs make it so easy to put on and take off . I recommend Huggies Pull-Ups to anyone who is potty training. I received a complementary box of pull up for us and have gone out and bought more I highly recommend these Pull-Ups