BY HUGGIES #17 in Training Pants

These training pants feature patterns that fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters help make training pants seem like Big Kid underwear. see more...

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Pulaski, Wi
Potty training takes time. So super happy having a 72 count of pull ups around. Love that the sides are detachable so if they do have an accident it's super easy to change.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, 2T-3T, Boys, 25 ct is what my step son loves!! Wal-Mart has a variety of Huggies pull ups available. The fade away design is a big motivator for using the potty. He doesn't want to "lose his tire" as he says.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert
These are really great quality pull ups. Definitely my favorite ones I've tried. My son loves the designs which made it fun to potty train. I think they are at a reasonable price point
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Pull ups are great they absorb a lot of liquid and my son has very heavy flows. The detachable sides are perfect for on the go when out somewhere and you don't need to take little ones shoes and pants on just to put another pull up on.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
I loved these when I was potty training my son. He loved the characters and I liked the fact that they tell you when they are wet.
Maribeth E.
Maribeth E.
Peyton, CO
I use these for my son, he was a late potty trainer, and still occasionally wets the bed. He wears these pull ups to bed. I think this is a great product because it allows the child to feel their potty training successes but help the mom from having to wash bedding every night.
Carla  P.
Carla P.
Love these! We are camping with our grandson and he sometimes wets the bed so these are really handy for this purpose. He hasn't wet them but it keeps him and us from worrying about it! Great product and worth every penny!
Manasi K.
Manasi K.
GREENWOOD, IN
My son is fully potty trained. But he still sometimes wear diaper when we are gonna be out in restaurent or mall in longer period of time. Just in case we could not reach the restrooms in time. I hace been using pull ups as he started his potty training and I must say it is so convenient as you can stick the sides of the diaper. You don't have to remove the pants of your kid to replace the diaper. Highly recommonded.
Scarla D.
Scarla D.
Bronx, NY
These are convenient for potty training but I wouldn't recommend them for beginner training pants. They barely hold any accidents in and they aren't ideal for overnights. Save these for the ending days of potty training
Ira F.
Ira F.
Panorama city , CA
My son loved these pull ups when he was getting potty trained.
He loved the design and how easy they were for him to do it himself