Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, 4T-5T, Boys, 18 ct uploaded by Sara H.Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, 4T-5T, Boys, 18 ct uploaded by mashainca d.

BY HUGGIES #57 in Training Pants

Pull-Ups® Training Pants are designed to get kids interested in potty training. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters for boys and girls help make training pants seem like Big Kid® underwear. Features Fits boys 4T-5T (38+ lbs) Patterns fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry Underwear-like waistband helps your child learn how to pull them on and off like regular underwear Easy-open sides for quick potty check Protection where boys need it most for maximum absorbency Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cherie L.
Custer, SD
These seem to fit well and are a big hit with my son. However, during our struggles with bedtime--he has ripped the 'reattachable' sides--that don't reattach so much, or I have never been able to fix and use them. We have had lots of leaks--as he is older. I would think with the large size should be more absorbency. I'm not a fan of 'training' pants, as they seem to keep it to easy for my kids to fail. While the product is ok, I hope the designers might come up with ways to help with training, rather than a fancy pull up--diaper, cause it is a diaper.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these pull ups for my son! At the moment I am in the middle of potty training my son. These are perfect for on the go and for him to wear during his morning school. I like the fact that they're thin enough to still feel like a underwear and not a diaper. They are also easy for my son to pull up or down. It's also a plus that his favorite cartoon, jake and the neverland pirates is on them.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert
My son is potty trained all except for during the night. I love that he can wake and easily use the potty since these are similar to underwear then go back to bed on his own. (And that these can catch the times he doesn't wake up!) They're pretty cute too!
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Good kind of Pull Ups but not as good as the girl kind because they have boyish designs like Cars(i like that movie and its sequel was OK) and Jake the Pirate(the show is mediocre at best) but they have the same stretchy sides and they actually leak %60 of the time
Milan  J.
I'm in the process of potty training and we are traveling for Christmas. Are these pulls good for long drives