BY HUGGIES #39 in Training Pants

Pull-Ups® Training Pants are designed to get kids interested in potty training. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters for boys and girls help make training pants seem like Big Kid® underwear. Features Fits girls 2T-3T (up to 34 lbs) Patterns fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry Underwear-like waistband helps your child learn how to pull them on and off like regular underwear Easy-open sides for quick potty check Protection where girls need it most for maximum absorbency Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Tara G.
Wentzville, MO
My daughter loves these pull ups. They are a staple in our potty training adventure. The water mark is very helpful too!
Sarah T.
College Sta, TX
Great product, super absorbent, uber cute patterns. Used with my first daughter and currently using them for night time with my 2.5 year old.
Emily G.
Wheeler, MI
I really like the Huggies Pull-Ups. They slide on nicely and kept my potty training 2 year old dry. She LOVES the Disney character designs.
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
I love these. its affordable and way better than pampers. it fits true to size and my daughter is always comfy wearing them.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
We were so excited to be chosen to try these. This is the third trainee I've had and ive literally tried them all. My daughter was so excited to get these! The fit is great. She's very tall with a small figure and 2t is great. The snap type thing on sides is strong enough to hold with regular usage but convenient to remove in case of accidents. So far she's been able to use them without much struggle and she loves the characters on the pattern. I've used others in the past that were too " diapery" or just fell apart. I have hope that this time around will be easier now that we have found the right pants. We did receive these free to evaluate but that had no bearing on opinion. Happy training!