Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, 2T-3T, Boys, 25 ct uploaded by Samantha F.Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, 2T-3T, Boys, 25 ct uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY HUGGIES #1 in Training Pants

Pull-Ups® Training Pants are designed to get kids interested in potty training. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters for boys and girls help make training pants seem like Big Kid® underwear. Features Fits boys 2T-3T (up to 34 lbs) Patterns fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry Underwear-like waistband helps your child learn how to pull them on and off like regular underwear Easy-open sides for quick potty check Protection where boys need it most for maximum absorbency Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would you recomm...2 Answers
  • We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 pounds a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mega Parent Expert
My son has long been out of diapers & training pants, but these were my go to choice. Which was an interesting choice because I've had nothing but negative things to say about regular Huggies diapers. I was amazed at how well these held up against being on for awhile and through "usage" They go on and off easily, they don't cut into little legs, and the designs are fun. Even though my son hasn't needed these in over a year, I'd absolutely recommend these to any parent.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are great! We had a little trouble potty training my two year old, but as soon as he got to wear these pull ups with Lightning McQueen on them he has been good to go! He doesn't want to pee pee on the car! I love that the fun design has helped him so much. They're also durable and comfortable around his little legs. Definitely recommend!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Paragould, Ar
Used with my two boys without fail. Fit them correctly and comfortably. They hold A LOT of waste. My son would rather hold his pee all day instead of going to the potty. He will then "let it all go" at once. Very few overflows. Price is average for product.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
My son just started using these as we have been potty training and he seems to like them. the cool designs is a plus but we didn't notice some cotton stuff left on him while wearing. they are super absorbent but no leaks which is great.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Calera , AL
My two year old has shown some interest in the potty but not quite ready so they are great transitions before underwear. It's makes it easy for my to pull up and down while he is learning and if he goes in the we. An just throw away.
Mayela H.
Mayela H.
Weslaco, TX
I got this for my first 2 children they work gret never had any problema with them they where able to hold when they had accidents
Megan C.
Megan C.
Des Moines
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go to brand for potty training, and we have tried it all as I tend to buy whats on sale or what I have a coupon for. The main reason I prefer Huggies pull ups include the removable sides. You can hook and un hook the sides without ripping them which is a must when you are on the go or in a hurry. They have fun prints for learning kids with a picture that turns if they get wet. I recommend these for potty training.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Missoula, MT
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves having his favorite characters on his "practice panties". They are easy for him to pull up and down on his own. And if he does have an accident I love the pull apart sides that make it super easy to get him cleaned up. Potty training is anything but easy. This product makes it a little less difficult.
Skyler K.
Skyler K.
Mega Parent Expert
Love these things! My son is potty trained now but still wears them at night just in case but these are awesome because they are easy for him to get off when he does need to go. They actually absorb a lot too (only know that from the accidents he has) Plus they come with awesome characters on them. A+
Mazie Y.
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert
We are currently in training. Boy it's been fun! I like these the best because they seem more comfortable then other brands. I buy them
Either at wal greens or wal mart. I would definitely and have told my other mom friends who are starting potty training to use these instead of other other brands.
Jaymee R.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would you recommend over pampers easy ups?
Iliyas C.
Iliyas C.
Redmond
We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 pounds and in the lighter side. Was curious to know if the 2T size will fit him well.