Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, 2T-3T, Boys, 25 ct uploaded by Samantha F.Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants, 2T-3T, Boys, 25 ct uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY HUGGIES #3 in Training Pants

Pull-Ups® Training Pants are designed to get kids interested in potty training. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters for boys and girls help make training pants seem like Big Kid® underwear. Features Fits boys 2T-3T (up to 34 lbs) Patterns fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry Underwear-like waistband helps your child learn how to pull them on and off like regular underwear Easy-open sides for quick potty check Protection where boys need it most for maximum absorbency Packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would you recomm...2 Answers
  • We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 pounds a...2 Answers
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
This style of pull-up is absolutely ideal! Not only are they great for children to learn to pull up and down like real underwear but the easy open sides are great when you need to change a child without a place to lay them down because you can just open the sides and put them back on while they are standing instead of trying to balance a child or take their shoes off before putting a leg through the holes.
Megan C.
Des Moines
Mega Parent Expert
This is my go to brand for potty training, and we have tried it all as I tend to buy whats on sale or what I have a coupon for. The main reason I prefer Huggies pull ups include the removable sides. You can hook and un hook the sides without ripping them which is a must when you are on the go or in a hurry. They have fun prints for learning kids with a picture that turns if they get wet. I recommend these for potty training.
Trista C.
Mega Parent Expert
THESE ARE AMAZING! My twins have a 5lb difference in weight one being 30lbs the other is 35lbs the 2t-3t fit BOTH perfectly. We use these pull ups through the night and they work wonderfully.  Worth every penny and do not use near the same about that we were with a different brand.
Adriana G.
Surprise, AZ
I’m currently buying these for my 3 year old. They work great and he’s happy because cars is on them. Moms happy and baby is happy. I recommend these. They don’t leak easy if your baby has several accidents.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
Now that my son is 3 we decided to start potty training. It’s not going that well lol. These huggies make it easier for his teachers at school and they still hold after Herbe been on awhile. I would highly recommend.
Christina J.
Humble, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product. Never leaks. Easy to pull down or take off on the side if u don’t feel like taking off their bottom clothing and shoes. Love the fact that it’s cars. My son loves cars and I found a few boxes that had a cars book and also a backpack. Will continue to buy.
Karla C.
Mega Parent Expert
 Huggies diapers is all i really use (unless given other brand) the pull ups are just like underwear to help with potty training. it was a huge help in training my kids (have 3) I have my youngest started these (he's 1) I don't see any cons, price is right. they are meant for training so the soaking of it works for us.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
My two year old has shown some interest in the potty but not quite ready so they are great transitions before underwear. It's makes it easy for my to pull up and down while he is learning and if he goes in the we. An just throw away.
Suzanne A.
Everett, WA
These are amazing, they helped my oldest daughter who is now 6 and in big girl undereare and now my youngest who was 2 when she started wearing them, but had a major cut back since being in the hospital with leukemia since late December to middle of February, she is now back in the pull ups and starting to use the potty.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Mega Parent Expert
My #1 choice for potty training both my kids. I like how they have a area on them that change color if there is a accident. I think they are worth the price and I would purchase them again but my boys are done with this phase!!!!
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would you recommend over pampers easy ups?
Iliyas C.
Redmond
We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 pounds and in the lighter side. Was curious to know if the 2T size will fit him well.