Kimberly-clark

Huggies Pull Ups Nighttime...
27 Reviews
5 / 5
I used this brand long time ago. My kids love it and I never had any experience about leaking. Its soft and smooth. This brand never disappointed me.
5 / 5
Never leaks. Never had accidents. Switched brands once and went right back to Huggies. Will never make that mistake again. Easy for my child to put on and take off to use the potty also.
5 / 5
Very good night training panties for children.My child used them when he got used to the toilet.These are the only diapers that really lasted all night without leaks, perfectly absorbed moisture.Very soft and gentle.
5 / 5
The design is very cute. Absorption is very good. These diapers help train children to put on and take off on their own. This is effective for my toddler. Very satisfied with this product. I bought it and will buy again.
5 / 5
My 5 years old love them. She find them really comfortable and keeps her really dry. Shes is wearing it since she is 3years old and never wet her bed and never complaint about it. We always have some on end if we need it. We could always count on it.
5 / 5
These are a huge relief. My toddler wakes up with clean, dry clothes and bedding every night we use these. We've been using them for a couple of months and haven't had any leaks at all. With a regular pull up or diaper she's completely soaked when she wakes up
5 / 5
This is so convenient and comfortable not only for the baby but for the parent who is constantly bored and stress when it’s time to change the diaper.
5 / 5
I potty trained my lil one since a week with this huggies pull-up I must say it makes my life easier with this easy pull-ups now after a week my son can go by himself for potty training pant . Amazing quality mess free and didn’t have any complain with rashes or soo he also enjoyed his new training pants .
5 / 5
The best "diapers" so far. They are of great quality. They hold so much pee I'm shocked! I use these not for potty trashing purposes but really for when we are going out like road trips or shopping, etc. I can count on these to make sure nothing leaks.
5 / 5
those are the best training diapers for night time. I have tried different brands but my toddler would always wake up soaking wet almost as if she didn't have any diapers. The only time I had that happen with Huggies pull up night time was when I purchased 1 size too big, so that was completely on me. She never wakes up wet when I use these. Even when the diaper is very heavy and full it rarely leaked.