Huggies® Pull-Ups® Night Time® Training Pants for Girls 2T-3T 38 ct Pack uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PULL-UPS #9 in Training Pants

These training pants offer extra absorbency, giving you the confidence to stay consistent through the night. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off. Glow in the dark designs featuring Disney characters help make training pants seem like big kid underwear. see more...

Christine V.
These night tune pull ups are wonderful! These are the only pampers/pull ups that can make it through the night with my 3 year old. I will continue to use them as long as she needs them. Definitely worth the money!
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Mega Parent Expert
My two year old is potty training she wears these at night time, holds all of the bodily fluids really well doesn't leak all night and is affordable
Annie  .
Livonia, MI
Absolutely love these!!! Very absorbent and holds quite a bit. Regular pull ups tend to leak for us at nighttime and has caused many bedding changes through the night.
Katie W.
Medina, WA
We are in the midst of potty training and the overnight pull-ups are heaven sent! They definitely can hold lots of liquid, and the designs are fun for my little Disney Junior lover. It would be fun if they changed up some of the designs, but hopefully we won't be in these for too long. Definitely love the mega pack as it is the best deal. Recommend buying at Target, because they often have a cartwheel deal that applies to the pull-ups as well as using the RED card 5% discount.
Lisa E.
Bono, AR
These were perfect for my little one. They aren't too bulky as some other potty training pants can be, and they were comfortable for my little one. We never had any trouble with leaks at night. We even used these on long car trips where my little one was likely to fall asleep.
Marisa B.
Frackville, PA
I will only use Huggies Pull Ups with my daughter. However, I won't use the night time ones. They are thicker than the normal ones (which I understand are for night time) but the normal Pull Up training pants can hold over night just fine.
Alannah S.
Adrian, MI
Awesome product. They are super absorbent for night time. My daughter always leaks through diapers at night, but not these.
tabatha r.
Thomson, GA
I love these i use these on my son every night since he sometimes has accidents and is still in the potty training stage.
Jessica J.
Super absorbent and not bulky. My kids used these when getting potty trained and very rarely did they wale up with wet sheets.
Bethany C.
These are amazing for potty training the little ones! I have just started potty training and love these!!!
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
When is a good age to start potty training a little boy?
Sytricia M.
Cambria Hts, NY
Are these actually any different in absorbency? If he drinks tea before bed I'm sure to get leaks in the other ines.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
I am in the process of potty training mg daughter and she likes to drink a lot of water before bed (usually a full sippie),which leads to a soaks pullup every morning&usually a wet bed. Is the quality of the overnights better? or is there not much difference?
Jennifer T.
What's the difference between these and normal pull-ups? Should I really buy my toddler pull-ups that a specifically for nighttime, to go along with the regular ones?