Huggies Pull-Ups Learning Designs Disney Princess Size 2T-3T Training Pants - 58 CT

BY HUGGIES #22 in Training Pants

Huggies® Pull-Ups® Brand Learning Designs Size 2T-3T Disney Princess Training Pants.
18-34 lbs - 8-15 kg.
58 training pants.
Only brand* with easy open sides.
*Manufacturer's training pant brand.
New designs!
Learning Designs® fade when wet!
Easy open sides! see more...

• "My daughter loves the fun characters and since they let her feel the moisture they're really helping with potty training!" in 2 reviews
  • "So much easier to get her potty trained." in 1 review
  • "I love pull-ups brand and love that they are trying to encourage night time dryness with the cool glow-in-the-dark." in 1 review
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Working at a daycare I LOVE these types of pull-ups because of the easy to open sides. They are so easy to get on and off if your kid has an accident while still staying together when your kid pulls them down to use the toilet. Pull-ups without the easy to open sides are annoying because you have to take the child's shoes and pants off just to get the diaper off.
Katie S.
Amazing! My daughter loves the fun characters and since they let her feel the moisture they're really helping with potty training!
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
The material is a little thin for my liking. My daughter is a work in progress, but when she gets too focused on something, she ignores the bathroom and just uses her pull up. Makes for wet pants on busy days for sure.
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Great idea! Love the character ones but they fit slim on the back side. My kiddo loves them though
Richelle H.
Oviedo, FL
I love pull-ups brand and love that they are trying to encourage night time dryness with the cool glow-in-the-dark. The designs are now more like real panties and I know that helps my 2.5yr old go from pull-ups at night to her big girl panties during the day! Thanks Huggies Pull-ups
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
Great brand. I was a nanny for a while and loved when kids had this brand. Lasts long and stays dry for a while.
Brittney L.
Pull ups have saved us many, many pairs of big girl undies! These are so convenient with the easy open sides, a lot less mess & keeps them dry if they do have an accident!
Amelia w.
Gray, GA
These wwoj so much better than store brand. They don't cut into my daughter's legs lime most and I've never had a problem with them leaking at night
Gracie G.
I some what like Pull-ups training pants for girls. I love the cute disney characters they have printed on them. These don't hold a lot though. They leak, especially overnight..
Mandy D.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Love this product my daughter is currently potty training and these are so easy to to use with her