Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY HUGGIES

Flushable Moist Wipes 42 - 5.5 x 7.0 in Wipes  Great for potty training! Cleans better than dry toilet paper alone. You can flush Pull-Ups® Flushable Moist Wipes with confidence because they break up like toilet paper after flushing. They re safe for sewer and septic systems.  Pull-Ups® Flushable Moist Wipes help encourage your child to become more independent in the bathroom. Flushable, gentle, alcohol-free, aloe & E. Breaks up after flushing. 7.0 x 5.0 in. You can flush  wipes with confidence because they break up like toilet paper after flushing.  They re safe for sewer and septic systems. see more...

• I'm always so nervous about flushable wipes, have they ever clogg...1 Answers
  • Are the wipes durable? I do like the idea of them being flushable4 Answers
Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Moist Wipes
  • "We are starting the potty training process with our son and these wipes do an amazing job at keeping him clean and refreshed and the convenience of flushing the wipes is perfect as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "You can trust Pull Up (Huggies) brand to get the job done." in 1 review
  • "These are really good wipes." in 1 review
  • "Just as good as regular wipes but flushable cause no one wants to hang on to more diaper mess than needed and the diaper genie doesn't get rid of all that smell" in 1 review
  • "My four year old was having issues wiping, but now that we are getting these, he feels more confident that he is clean and they are super soft so they don't irritate his skin." in 1 review
Jena B.
I bought these before and they're okay they work pretty well and have a good sent to them. I just wish they had a container to keep them in instead of the bag and if they have one I haven't been able to find it.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
These are great for keeping my potty trained toddler fresh & clean. She's independent & wants to wipe herself, so moist wipes vs toilet paper, allows her to do so. I love that they are flushable, it's so convenient!
Shelby C.
Uniontown, OH
I can't say enough about how much I love these! My four year old was having issues wiping, but now that we are getting these, he feels more confident that he is clean and they are super soft so they don't irritate his skin. PLUS they are flush able which is great! :)
Knashia J.
Shreveport, LA
I love these they make potty training so much better and I would buy these again they are the best for kids they are effective. They met my expectations I kinda didn't no wish on was going to go bad but they both went good.
Amber T.
Great wipes for toilet training. I've used other toilet training wipes on my girls that were small and thin but not these. You can trust Pull Up (Huggies) brand to get the job done. Larger & thicker than most other brands. Find great coupons on the Huggies web site and stock up, there wroth it!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
These are awesome and buy them for my toddler. Seeing as I'm still the one who has to do the wiping for him and he doesn't like the scratchy feeling of TP. These help him to be clean and my laundry clean as well.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
These are perfect for potty training! Also perfect because my 6 year old likes to hold his poop in and it makes it hard to wipe! I definitely recommend these to any parent!
Abagail H.
Crystal J.
Wellington, CO
I've had a hard time trying to get my 5 year old daughter to wipe herself with toilet paper. We tried these and she now wipes herself. She says they make her feel nice and fresh lol.
Noelani W.
Kamuela, HI
Being flushable insures that the whole family uses them. Great for my potty training child and my older boys (ages 6 and 8yrs) like them enough that they carry them to school.
Kathy R.
Corp Christi, TX
Are the wipes durable? I do like the idea of them being flushable
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I'm always so nervous about flushable wipes, have they ever clogged anyone's toilets?