HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Learning Designs Training Pants, (Choose Your Size) uploaded by Antumn M.

BY PULL-UPS

HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Learning Designs Training Pants: Improved day and night protection with added absorbency where boys need it most Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides Underwear-like design to help teach him how to put them on and take them off Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need itDisney Pixar graphics featuring Lightning McQueen that fade when wet to promote learning Visit Pull-Ups.com to create a customized training plan based on your child's personality Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.) see more...

Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Not that there's many contenders, but this is a great way to ween your kid off diapers. If you're is like my son, anyway. He was attached to his diapers. Only a few months before I had his baby brother, I finally got him potty trained with Pull-Ups. I was so happy to reach that goal. I didn't want to be a mom changing two kids' diapers. Lickily, these helped him get over his fear of underwear. Now if I could only bring myself to do our laundry more often so he doesn't run out of underwear lol.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Learning Designs Training Pants, (Choose Your Size) more...
The pull ups we go for everytime. Great fit. Fun designs that the boys will love. Keeps clothes dry. And they work well at night. Easy for the kids to pull up and down when needed. Repeat customers (for now... almost done with them for good)
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
These pull ups from huggies work great they absorb really well!! They have great designs on them too that help encourage all the little kids to wear them and enjoy learning to use the potty. The designs are for both boys and girls! The sides rip and tear very easily so there is no need to make a mess when an accident happens! These pull ups really work! This pull up reminds my kids of how their big brother is in his big boy underwear and they think they are like him
It helps so much in making the growing up learning the potty stage happen more quick than other stages. I Highly recommend this product to you and your family of kids who have been doing their hardest to make you proud!
Lauren W.
These are the only training pull ups I believe. I've tried every brand and I always go back to these. They are the most stretching and comfortable I believe for my boys. They slide up and down with ease to use the potty. Also it has super absorbing protection.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My son is currently in these pulls ups and regular underwear. I like to use these for when we go out of the house I don't want any accidents to happen just yet as he try's to get the hang of potty training. But I love how easy they go off and on especially for him, I want him to be comfortable these pull ups definitely work great, keep any spills lock in. Also a great buy, I saved 3$ with a coupon I had. Regular price is 8-9$
Gaby T.
Greensboro, NC
Great product! It made my son very excited to see the fun Cars print. Our experience with these were great. The price is reasonable considering kids diapers etc are normally pricey.
Autumn F.
We have been using these for a while now perfect for potty training! Easy on and off for little ones that are learning how to use the potty! I definitely recommend these over the generic version because we tried them once and they don't hold up very well! We use Huggies pull ups at night and they hold up awesome and for the price it's worth it!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Great for toddlers that are potty training. No leaks overnight as they sleep. Has a pic that will disappear when wet. Recommend to all potty training moms.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
My son loved these so much! He was always excited to put his cars underwear on! haha they work very well and didn't seem to bug him at all ether.
Stephanie S.
Great pull up diapers, I like that you can fasten and unfasten them which makes it so much more easier to change a diaper when on the go.