BY HUGGIES

Learning Designs

These pants have unique patterns that fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry. The easy-open sides make it easy to check for potty breaks, plus they’re stretchy to help kids learn how to put them on and take them off like a Big Kid. New Disney designs feature Doc McStuffins, Ariel, Jake and the Never Land Pirates and Lightning McQueen.

Cool & Learn

Now available at retailers everywhere! Sometimes a little extra help can teach wetness awareness, and make potty training easier. Thanks to these training pants, your child will feel cool within seconds of becoming wet to help them learn when it’s time to go potty. New Disney designs feature Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse and Jake and the Never Land Pirates.

• My biggest concern is cost. Why are these more expensive than dia...4 Answers
  • What do ya'll think between these and parents choice pull-ups and...3 Answers
  • I'm curious as to how well these work? My daughter is on day 3 of...1 Answers
Huggies Pull-Ups®
  • "They are easy up and down to help them in their potty training and are strong enough to hold out when the have accidents through the night. " in 132 reviews
  • "My 7 year old daughter Bella has ceberal palsy and a rare genetic disorder called 22q deletion and still wets the bed at night I have had to buy these for years even though she's fully potty trained for the day time its the night issues she has do to her rare genetic disorder I only hope they make larger sizes." in 30 reviews
  • "We started trying them in at the beginning of September, stopped in the middle of October, and now have him full potty trained in January by simply putting him in underwear and going the old fashioned way." in 29 reviews
  • "I'm not too much of a training pants supporter but these have been the best brand of training pants i have tried, i honestly will not buy any others besides these." in 26 reviews
  • "I really do not like their normal pull ups, can only use the night time ones on my daughter cause she will leak out of them." in 20 reviews
Meg W.
Linden
By far one of the better brands of training pants my SO and I have bought for our 2 year old. They act like an actual diaper. And in some cases, actually holds up A LOT better than most diapers actually do. The Velcro sides work perfectly for those moments with accidents when you have to change your little one, but don't want to strip them of their clothes in public. It also makes it easy when there is a little picture on the front for when your little has an accident,regardless of how little, and they don't want to tell you. The little picture disappears when there's even a small amount of accident and still holds.
The only real issue with this, even with the correct size, your little may feel the need to unvelcro the sides because the fit is perfect and becomes hard to always slide up or pull down in a hurry. There's numerous characters for your little girl or little boy to wear. We're a fan of the 40 pack with Minnie Mouse and Doc Mcstuffins Disney Junior characters.
Price varies depending on which store you go to. Usually about $20 or a little over. Especially at Food Lion or a local store you'll be spending more. Wal-Mart is cheaper by far and if you check your local newspaper for coupons you can sometimes find great coupons for them too.
Jacque C.
Williams
I use these for my daughter at night with ease. They cost more than generic, but I like that I can take off the sides and put the brief back together with the Velcro. Absorbent!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
These are the best pullups ever. These r my daughters favorite and we've tried them all. They don't leak. They last all night . They have cute designs so your kids want to wear them but the best thing about them is their super soft. They feel so good on my kids skin and I wouldn't use a trying else
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
My son loved all the characters that came on these! They slip on like regual big boy underwear but offer the same trusted protection as huggies diapers! They werent to harsh on his skin (my son has very sensitive skin) .
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
These are great to use when potty training your little ones. I like the velcro sides so I do not have to take off all of their clothing. This also teaches Independence with pulling up and down their clothing.
Jessica M.
Riverside, CA
We’ve been a Huggies family since day one so we naturally began using Huggies Pull-Ups. My kids love the designs and they’ve made potty training much easier with these.
Ryan D.
Destin, FL
I really love the Huggies pull-ups I use the Huggies pull-ups cool and learn size 4t-5t from Walmart very great product also I get the smaller pack of the learning design Huggies pull-ups 4t-5t also these are very great products I always buy them and I always get the cool and learn they are the best product.
Carissa O.
My son loves his pull ups! Especially the Mickey Mouse and cars designs but I do wish there were more options and neutral designs. I love that there is the Velcro on the side for quick and easy removal if needed and the disappearing designs in the front if it gets wet really helped to motivate my son to use the potty instead of "ruining the picture" so it was helpful. They held up well for overnights also when there was accidents and didn't leave any rashes on his sensitive skin. The price is a bit much, but now that we only use them for long car rides and over nights so they last a long time it's more worth it.
Stephanie B.
Pace, FL
My daughter is a "heavy wetter". Not only are these incredibly absorbent and hold all of her pee during a 12 hour night's sleep, but they are easy for her to get up and down if she wakes up to use the potty. The easy detach sides are a godsend for when she goes #2 in them. Much easier to clean up since we have the option to open the pull up like a diaper, preventing us from having to pull it down, getting poop all down her legs. They are competitively priced and, when purchased at either Sam's Club or when they're on sale at Target, they often end up being cheaper than store brand pull ups.
Sara L.
Lino Lakes, MN
When I first started using these on my twins at about age 2 I loved them. Easy to put on when the child is standing up and has lots of elastic around he waist. Very absorbent, even for nighttime use. My only issue with these is that my girls got really stinky down there. Even after a bath, it just gets rank after they've been wearing them for a few hours. I switched back to regular diapers and the problem went away. I think the fit is a bit more airtight and it just doesn't seem to get enough air flow in there.
Janie V.
So I've been wanting to buy these for my son. But Do they leak easily? I'm new at this and don't know What brand to get him. Do you recommend this brand Or is there a better one out there?
Heather C.
Is my child the only one who these did not work for? She used them just like a slip on diaper.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro, OH
What is the difference between the pull ups and pampers easy ups besides the brand?
Christen J.
I would really like to know how often Huggies switch up the designs on the front. The ones pictured are princesses, but all I can find in store is Dora, which my daughter has never watched.
Raven G.
Where can you buy these?