These pants have unique patterns that fade when wet to help your child learn to stay dry. The easy-open sides make it easy to check for potty breaks, plus they’re stretchy to help kids learn how to put them on and take them off like a Big Kid. New Disney designs feature Doc McStuffins, Ariel, Jake and the Never Land Pirates and Lightning McQueen.
Cool & Learn
Now available at retailers everywhere! Sometimes a little extra help can teach wetness awareness, and make potty training easier. Thanks to these training pants, your child will feel cool within seconds of becoming wet to help them learn when it’s time to go potty. New Disney designs feature Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse and Jake and the Never Land Pirates.see more...
Top Questions See all 39 Q&A
- "They are easy up and down to help them in their potty training and are strong enough to hold out when the have accidents through the night. " in 132 reviews
- "My 7 year old daughter Bella has ceberal palsy and a rare genetic disorder called 22q deletion and still wets the bed at night I have had to buy these for years even though she's fully potty trained for the day time its the night issues she has do to her rare genetic disorder I only hope they make larger sizes." in 30 reviews
- "We started trying them in at the beginning of September, stopped in the middle of October, and now have him full potty trained in January by simply putting him in underwear and going the old fashioned way." in 29 reviews
- "I'm not too much of a training pants supporter but these have been the best brand of training pants i have tried, i honestly will not buy any others besides these." in 26 reviews
- "I really do not like their normal pull ups, can only use the night time ones on my daughter cause she will leak out of them." in 20 reviews
The only con I really have with these is the pull tabs on the sides, while great for my toddler to take off a wet pullup on her own, sometimes come apart too easily and then the pullup will leak because they aren't as secure on the sides.
The only real issue with this, even with the correct size, your little may feel the need to unvelcro the sides because the fit is perfect and becomes hard to always slide up or pull down in a hurry. There's numerous characters for your little girl or little boy to wear. We're a fan of the 40 pack with Minnie Mouse and Doc Mcstuffins Disney Junior characters.
Price varies depending on which store you go to. Usually about $20 or a little over. Especially at Food Lion or a local store you'll be spending more. Wal-Mart is cheaper by far and if you check your local newspaper for coupons you can sometimes find great coupons for them too.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos