Huggies® Overnites Diapers

#1 selling nighttime diaper. Huggies® OverNites Diapers help protect baby's skin during the night by keeping him comfortable and dry with up to 12 hours of protection. Plus, our SnugFit* waistband makes sure the diaper stays in place for a good night's rest.

Do these seem to leak a lot at night for your kids? My son is in a size 4, wearing huggies little movers at the moment and seems to leak through them every night.
Do any of u use these at night? If so do u recommend for night time?
Do you always go up a size from daytime diapers when using [product:huggies-overnites-diapers]?
Start your review of Huggies® Overnites Diapers!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,619 reviews
These Huggie Overnights saved us so much $ on water bills and having to purchase new bedding & sometimes clothing too. They are the ONLY diapers and we tried every single brand we could get our hands on, in store and online brands, that did not leak AT ALL. My daughter even got severe rashes very easily, even if changed immediately but it was a extremely rare occurance with these. They locked in the wetness and moisture in the diaper area, not the part touching the skin. These will always be a life saver for us and I always recommend them
Haley B.
Fairview, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Huggies® Overnites Diapers uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These diapers were a life saver for us!! I don’t know why my little one pees so much at night but she does! She was waking up with wet jammies if I didn’t change her once during the night, but changing her woke her up and she had trouble going back to sleep. These are the ONLY diapers I’ve tried that can truly handle an all nighter 🙌🏻
Kirstyn W.
Castlewood, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Huggies® Overnites Diapers uploaded by Kirstyn W.
These are okay in the night. They still get really full some nights which isnt the best for my peace of mind but for the most part theyre good. No overnight leaks or blowouts so far so i cant really complain.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Huggies® Overnites Diapers uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: Target
I've tried plenty overnight diapers, and these are the winners for sure for us! My daughter wets through alot of other overnites brands and these we've had less wakings and less wet bedding in morning! Super soft feeling!
Amber R.
Hacienda Heights, CA
The best diapers for when your little one starts sleeping through the night and you just can't wake them to change them..definitely recommend!!
Lisa C.
Yucca Valley, CA
I have a special needs little girl whom still wears diapers! I love the Huggies overnights because they hold a lot more before leaking! With these diapers, we rarely gave leaksM
Katherine S.
Shreveport, LA
These worked great! We never had any leaks like we did with regular diapers at night. I wish they made them in smaller sizes though.
Melissa M.
Bangor, ME
Love these. My son always woke up wet but since I bought these he's always dry. Never have a leak anymore.
Jessie F.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My two year old daughter pees a lot at night at least it feels that way. But it could be just because she sleeps probably 12 hours at night.. but she's always leaked through diapers at night. With these she's leaked maybe twice which is pretty good considering. I would definitely recommend these for long periods of time without changing the diaper
Michelle A.
These diapers really work. I have twins and they sleep through the night without wetting their beds. The diapers are soft and comfortable for my babies bottom. Would recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jane G.
Toronto, ON
il y a 5 mois
Stephanie G. il y a 2 mois
I did until we got to size 5. The jump between 5 and 6 seems bigger so we’re sticking to size 5 for a while.
Taylar C.
Woodstock , ON
il y a un an
Huggies® Overnites Diapers Are these diapers worth it for night time, I use the normal huggies right now and they get very full at night?
Stephanie G. il y a 2 mois
These are absolutely worth it! They never leak for us and my daughter sleeps better in them.