BY HUGGIES #3 in Diapers

Descriptions:

1 selling nighttime diaper. Huggies® OverNites Diapers help protect baby's skin during the night by keeping him comfortable and dry with up to 12 hours of protection. Plus, our SnugFit* waistband makes sure the diaper stays in place for a good night's rest. They're inspired by your hugs that settle and soothe.

SnugFit Waistband:

Our SnugFit* waistband will stay in place throughout the night. No matter how baby tosses and turns, he's protected.

Adorable Disney Designs:

Features sleepy Mickey Mouse designs.

• How do these work? My daughter pees through her diaper EV...2 Answers
  • I've tried almost every diaper I can get my hands on... h...1 Answers
  • I always look at reviews before purchasing diapers and I ...2 Answers
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have no idea why they redesigned these, but since the redesign my son has woken up three mornings with exploded diapers and the absorbent beads all over his stomach and front. Which means I have to give him a bath first thing in the morning because that is definitely not something I want even a residue of left on his skin. We've been using these for years with two kids and never had any issues. I can't believe Huggies redesigned these and made them way worse. Looks like we're switching to a different brand unfortunately.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was having to set an alarm and get up through the night to change my little ones diaper. Of course I would try not to wake him but that is nearly impossible! If I didn't wake him up to change him he would wake up soaking wet covered in urine. I would have to wash his bed linens almost daily which raised our water bill and we had to buy a lot of laundry detergent, not to mention that moms have enough to do without having to wash a ton of blankets everyday. I I received a trial of Huggies overnight diapers and to my surprise they work! I don't have to wake him at night to change him and I don't have to wash his blankets every single day. I don't know how they made these diapers so absorbent but they are life savers. Now my baby is able to get a good night's sleep which makes him much happier and I no longer have to stress over this situation . From one tired mom to another, if you are having problems with leaky Diapers at night time, do yourself a favor and purchase these. You'll save a lot of time and money in the long run.
Rachaelnbrook M.
Chicago
I LOVE These huggies they're the best overnights, or if your going to be In the car for a longer than usual drive, road trip these are perfect. They also help me save money I'm not changing diapers more than once at night which is a relief because my youngest daughter has got sensitive skin. If I use regular huggies at night time I've even tried regular pampers but if I didn't change her at least 3 times she's 12mns she would have a rash or be starting to get one. So by using these at night she and I get more sleep because I'm not waking up with the purpose of just changing her to prevent rash. And they've never leaked❤huggies I use reg or huggies movers during day and overnights at nights or on long car rides ty huggies these are AWESOME
fam s.
visalia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 9 month old son still wakes up to feed once a night. And every time he wakes up, I have to change his diaper because if I don’t, it’ll leak out and onto his clothes and sheets! I have never heard of these overnites, until I came across an ad on the internet. I decided to run to my local Target and purchase a box to try out.

I tried it out for the first time the other night on my little one, and he still woke up with a super full diaper in the middle of the night, but no leaks! It says it holds up to 12 hours but it had only been 5 hours. I had to change him cause I knew it wasn’t going to hold up til the morning. That’s the only reason I took 1 star off.
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Huggies for the win! I usually use these if going on a longer than usual car ride to visit family or if my son is adamant about having water with him at bedtime. They keep the moisture away without any leaks and they are affordable! I’ve used every type of huggies since my sons birth 13 months ago and none have ever failed me, blowouts are contained!
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Huggies Overnights are an amazing overnight diaper!! They always held my sons pee well without any leaks!! I couldn't recommend them enough! However I only gave them 4 stars because my son actually cannot use them. They caused him to have a reaction so we had to restart our search for sn overnight diaper that works just as well.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried Huggies overnight and they feel just as thin as regular diapers.The primary function of a diaper is to absorb but they did not work on my baby, her pajamas and bed were wet the next morning and sometimes I need to change my baby's cloth at night. Very disappointed!!
Raina R.
Clarksville, IN
These are the only diapers that will get my little one through a full night of sleep with no leaks! We have tried several other brand name as well as store brands but nothing has held up to my 10 month old baby's bladder overnight like Huggies.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only overnight diapers my son doesn’t pee through! I love these and they have saved me some sleepless nights! I haven’t found any issues with these, I wish they were a bit cheaper, but the price is definitely worth the quality. I highly recommended this!
Jordan R.
These diapers are perfect and super absorbent if you have a baby/toddler who pees a lot throughout the night and they come in cute designs. The bead do not leak out like others diapers do when they get full. They are like Huggies Little Snugglers X5
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Are these diapers good I've been getting a lot of coupons every time I buy a diaper box
Trista C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have used Huggies Lil Movers for day and Night. Which are amazing however at night they are starting to fill up more quickly Are Overnights liner just thicker?
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does these really make a difference? It seems like every night my son manages to leak out the top of his diaper. And of course this happens between 3 and 5 am, so he would sleep thru until 8 am if his diaper didn't leak and make him mad early in the AM. I am tired of changin bedding and clothes! I need something that works!!
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Where have you found these in a size 3? Everywhere I've looked the smallest size they have is a 4.
Amanda B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these comparable to Pampers overnight, or are they much better?