Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes

Descriptions:

Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:

Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Best Baby Wipe of 2016:

Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.

Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:

One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
  • Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
  • Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.

How do these compare to the sensitive wipe? Are they scented?
What is the difference between this wipe and the other huggie brand wipes? Which do you prefer?
Any other better alternatives?
Start your review of Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes!
6 days agoLeicester, ma
I love that these wipes are thick and I don't have to pull out a million in order to get the job done. They don't break apart and they absorb a ton. I use these for everything and always need to have them on hand. They are gentle on sensitive skin and the scent is quite lovely!
4 days agoYoungstown
The quality of theae wipes are great. They not only have grip on them but they are thick enough to where it won't make a mess during a change. I even use these to wipe my kids faces off and to use for the bathroom for myself. These are great at a great price.
a month agoYoungstown , OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I absolutely love the smell of these wipes. Wipes usually irritate my son, but these don't. They are strong and durable so your hands never come in contact with anything. I would definitely buy again I 100% recommend this product to anyone with sensitive little ones.
a month agoOregon City, OR
Seriously. Huggies. The Cadillac of the wipe world. Tried darn near all of them. From dollar store to fancy Nancy to organic and none can beat Huggies. The size, the thickness, the durability and the fragrance or lack there of. I especially like the simple ingredients that get the job done.  Huggies® Natural Care® Wipes
15 days ago
I like how thick these diaper wipes are. They're not always "one and done", but pretty close. The problem comes when you do need more than one. They do not easily separate so in a messy situation, you need both hands to get another wipe. That can be a dangerous situation with a wiggly baby!
2 months agoCanterbury, NH
These are hands down our FAVORITE wipes. They really are one and done. The reason it gets 4 instead of 5 stars is that they are becoming near impossible to find at ANY stores in our area. Not sure if they are rebranding them or what but its disappointing for sure
20 days agoTexas
I love using these for beauty wipes because they're last longer its its affordable and I add witch hazel and garnier water just pour them in no improvement needed pros its long lasting cons none they comes in a large tub I recommend these for many reasons.
a month agoRedondo Beach, CA
Loved these when my son was a baby, now we're using them in school to clean up from handprint projects and they're just as great as I remember for being tough to get through messes but still super gentle to babies and kids skin! Definitely reccomend them!
3 months agoDurham, NC
We love one and done wipes. The scented ones are my favorite. No issues with these wipes through two kids. It would be great if there were more wipes in the travel packs but they are not too pricey. I would and will continue to buy huggies brand wipes.
3 months ago
I do love the quilted thickness of these wipes.  They truly are amazing. However, the scent is terrible and the cost was a deal breaker for me.  I go through far to many wipes with my son to pay the price.  However, for those where cost isn't a factor then yes, i highly recommend these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...