Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Refill Baby Wipes uploaded by Ruth D01-031361 A.Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Refill Baby Wipes uploaded by Adrienne C.

BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull* Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull* Dispensing:

Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Best Baby Wipe of 2016:

Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.

Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:

One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
  • Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
  • Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.

• Does any one else use these to remove their makeup?3 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love Huggies wipes and these are no difference. These are so soft on my child that there is no fuss at clean up time. These do not tear easily , and are not drying out your hands or childs bottom, these actually help keep their skin smooth and moisturized. I love buying the refill backs to always refill my containors so that I never run out. Huggies wipes are a trusted brand in my home.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
The only variety of wipes that my daughter has ever allowed me to use on her butt. She will scream, cry, and try to run away anytime I try to use any other brand. They soothe my little girls hiney when no other brand will and I really appreciate that.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy using these wipes on my son. They do not irritate his skin and the scent isn’t too strong. Totally affordable ladies and I will continue to buy these, not only for my son but for myself as well lol (Excuse my son in the back) Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Wipes❤️
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
These wipes are thick enough that you don’t have to use very many. They also smell amazing! Which is especially nice when you need them for those bad diapers. You definitely use a lot less then some of the other brands.
Brittney W.
These wipes are thicker and stand up to bigger messes. I also find that they’re soft enough for the kids rear ends even when they have a rash. Bonus is that they smell fantastic and we even use them to remove makeup.
Marisa T.
These wipes are good, they never gave my daughter a rash or anything like that but I just don’t like how wet they are. I understand they’re called wet wipes for a reason however it seemed like they were just too wet. Almost dripping wet. Again they work well, I just prefer something not as sopping wet.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
These wipes are terrible! First of all, they're like paper and easily tear. They feel very rough, not soft at all. I used them twice on my baby, who never gets diaper rash with any brand we have used, he broke out very very bad. I would not recommend these to anyone.
Casandra K.
Lansing
These are seriously the thickest wipes ever which is awesome! When my baby has a blow out diaper I at most use 2 wipes because they are so awesome and clean it up way better than the thinner wipes. When they say one and done they mean it!
Crystal B.
Milford, MI
I love buggies products they work well. These wipes have a pleasant scent and are thick. You don’t need to use a lot of them with the messes of a infant or toddler. They also don’t leave a residue like other wipes do which is amazing!
Ashly W.
wildomar
One and done ! By far the best wipes I love the scent they have as well! Most wipes I need to double up unfortunately these wipes you only need one at a time. Which saves wipes! Supper affordable and well worth it.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Does any one else use these to remove their makeup?

Walmart