Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Refill Baby Wipes uploaded by Adrienne C.

BY HUGGIES #23 in Baby Wipes

Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull* Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull* Dispensing:

Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Best Baby Wipe of 2016:

Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.

Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:

One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
  • Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
  • Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.

• Does any one else use these to remove their makeup?2 Answers
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 144 Refill Wipes more...
I enjoy using these wipes on my son. They do not irritate his skin and the scent isn’t too strong. Totally affordable ladies and I will continue to buy these, not only for my son but for myself as well lol (Excuse my son in the back) Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Wipes 16 ct Package❤️
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: 320 Refill Wipes more...
I love Huggies wipes and these are no difference. These are so soft on my child that there is no fuss at clean up time. These do not tear easily , and are not drying out your hands or childs bottom, these actually help keep their skin smooth and moisturized. I love buying the refill backs to always refill my containors so that I never run out. Huggies wipes are a trusted brand in my home.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Review for: 144 Refill Wipes more...
The only variety of wipes that my daughter has ever allowed me to use on her butt. She will scream, cry, and try to run away anytime I try to use any other brand. They soothe my little girls hiney when no other brand will and I really appreciate that.
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
Review for: 144 Refill Wipes more...
These wipes are thick enough that you don’t have to use very many. They also smell amazing! Which is especially nice when you need them for those bad diapers. You definitely use a lot less then some of the other brands.
Brittney W.
Review for: 144 Refill Wipes more...
These wipes are thicker and stand up to bigger messes. I also find that they’re soft enough for the kids rear ends even when they have a rash. Bonus is that they smell fantastic and we even use them to remove makeup.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Review for: 144 Refill Wipes more...
I love these wipes because i use a lot less wipes to get the job done which saves me money....they smell really nice and i can usually find them on sale at most stores
Abby W.
Review for: 144 Refill Wipes more...
My absolute FAVE brand of wipes!!! They smell amazing and are sturdy enough to get everything wiped off that needs to be, without ripping or going through to your hand. I would recommend these wipes to anyone!
Yvonne S.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: 144 Refill Wipes more...
These wipes are so nice. They are thick and very moist. The green tea and cucumber scent smells lovely and isn't too over powering. My only cons are they rip easily when trying to pull out of the package and they are a little pricey for my budget. They are very good wipes and I would recommend them.
Ayana B.
Review for: Refill more...
As far as wipes are concerned these are slightly thicker than regular wipes. You can't necessarily do one and done for poop messes but it does leave baby smelling clean, which if we are honest with each other doesn't always happen without a bath after some messes! The scent is light, fresh, and does linger sweetly. Lost star for marketing but otherwise a decent while!
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Refill more...
I like these wipes because they have a good scent and are very soft. I just feel like they rip easily. Sometimes when I'm wiping my baby they get stuck (LOL) so that's a downfall. These are the only wipes that have ever done this.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Does any one else use these to remove their makeup?