BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull* Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull* Dispensing:

Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Best Baby Wipe of 2016:

Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.

Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:

One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
  • Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
  • Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.

• Has anyone tried the cucumber sent huggies wipes? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the cucumber sent huggies wipes? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wip...8 Answers
Ashley S.
Howe , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These work exactly as advertised. They are a one and done wipe. They are super durable and my fingers don’t rip through them while I’m wiping my babies bum. They are a little a little pricy but other wipes don’t do what these do.
Nallely P.
Pittsburg , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Eventhough I love Huggies diapers, I am not a fan of their baby wipes, especially if they are scented. I feel like they’re a little too harsh and not as soft as some other brands. Not that bad tho.
Sarah B.
Independence, KY
These are the only wipes I will purchase! They are thick enough to clean in one swipe, don’t feel too skimpy like a tissue and I can use them to clean other kids hands and faces.
Ati'ana R.
They get the job done when you have nothing else they were only used because they were gifted to me I would never spend my money to buy they are extra hard to be for use of a baby the smell is ok and they don't hold moisture tend to dry out quickly
Breanna R.
west Milford
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these wipes! With other wipes I was using so many it was ridiculous, now I can use one sometimes 2 and get my son clean. The scent smells good and isn't harsh on my son's sensitive skin.
Kathalina C.
Purchased at: Target
I love these baby wipes! They are thick and they get the job done with just one baby wipe. It is very affordable. I love how they have an unscented version as well.
Dawn M.
Plainfield
I had only bought these exclusively until recently. These work better than almost any other brand I've tried over the years. They do not require you to use many to get the job done.I have recommended these to others already.
Gigi R.
china Grove, NC
These are refreshing to use on your babies whole body. They clean really well. I have used Huggies wipes for all of my kids. They are just the right thickness and moisture. I buy them at the dollar stores most of the time. I love the new top on the plastic bin. It really works and grabs the wipey out in 1 piece, unlike the others. i would highly recommend these, they work great!
Brandy S.
Kingston, TN
When I had my first and so far only child in February of 2015 I had no idea what the best wipes or diapers were. That being said my husband and I just had to experiment. Huggies wipes were and still are by far the best and is the only kind we use. They are thick enough that they clean the baby good and don't irritate the baby's skin.
Mercy K.
Bryan, OH
This are my favorite baby wipes and they are the only ones I use on my kids! They are a little pricey but they are amazing! I have bought them time and time again! They have a great thickness and don't tear when you have to wipe little butts. And they smell really good! Definitely recommend and I will also be continuing to repurchase!
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Erica S.
Circleville, OH
Do you prefer the tub or the to go package of wipes in this brand? I notice you get more in the tub price wise.
N. Y.
Are these better than get makeup wipes ?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
The design on these diaper case are so cute, but has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Is there a favorite Huggies scent you have?