Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Wipes uploaded by Nicole D.Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Wipes uploaded by Paola T.Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Cucumber & Green Tea Wipes uploaded by Katoria H.

BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

• Get more done with one (vs Huggies Simply Clean wipes). Alcohol free. Refreshing. Made in US.
  • Huggies Every Little Bottom: More than 130 million diapers donated to families in need since 2010
  • Huggies.com. : 1-800-544-1847 Mo-Fri 8am-4pm CT.

• I hate the smell of most baby wipes. How does the scent o...3 Answers
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
The smell of these huggies wipes is Sooo Good!!! I only use it occassionly on my newborn though as her skin is lil sensitive to fragrances but I still use it only when we’re out and if she poops. Definitely recommended if your baby has a normal skin.
Brittany M.
These wipes are THE BEST on the market! Who are we kidding though? If you've ever had to deal with a blow-out, there is no way 'one-and-done' is going to happen, but Huggies wipes significantly lessen the amount you use up cleaning those baby bums!

If we are being honest, I use these wipes anytime, anywhere, for anything! Run out of cleaning wipes and need to get that grease stain off of the stove? One and Done!
Make-up? Huggies got you, Boo!
Baby girl color on the TV (mine has!), grab a wipe!

These wipes are magical!
Laura B.
I like these wipes. Thy are thick and can tackle that big poo! Sometimes they can tear so you have to be careful, but it doesn't happen often. They smell so nice too. Cucumber and green tea, but just the right amount of fragrance so it doesn't make you gag!
Randy O.
Honestly the best wipes we've used. The smell is good, non-irritating and it's great at handling the extra... umm cleaning that might need to be done. Every time we have to get something else due to time or option restraints, we end up being let down by every other brand and wipe.
Dina H.
The smell of these wipes are ahhh!! It isn't a overpowering smell I like my little one smelling good and the quality of the wipes are worth every penny ever since I discovered these wipes they have become my absolute favorites
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
I was not a fan of these when it came up to wiping my baby's bottom. I felt like they were too thick to get into all the crevices. I preferred pampers for this. However, I love keeping a pack of these in my purse as they are excellent for wiping food off my toddler's hands and mouth. I also find that if I wipe up food off of clothes right away with these wipes, it gets most of the food out of the material and makes treating the stain a lot easier later. The pack is small so it fits easily into my purse. I love these!
Marilym D.
Hialeah, FL
I like to buy the separate packs because I can have one in the bathroom, one in the car and one at work (never know when you'll need one). I love the cucumber and green tea. I love how they smell. The C&Gtea are the only wipes from huggies or any other brand that have not irritated my skin. I have very sensitive skin. Love these!
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
As a veteran mother of two I absolutely love these baby wipes. Not only are they effective, but they smell great, too! They are definitely affordable and meet all expectations. They are better than any other baby wipe out there in regards to thickness. A parent would have to be a fool not to buy these!
Heather J.
I liked the refreshing scent and the price. However it made my son break out horribly and it most definitely was not one & done. Each one that I pulled out ripped right off the bat. Not a happy mamma!
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
Huggies makes the best wipes I have ever used and I have 2 babies and spent many years working in day cares. These wipes are super thick, don't dry out too fast and have a nice scent. The one and done line is my number one favorite.
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
I hate the smell of most baby wipes. How does the scent of these compare?