BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

• Get more done with one (vs Huggies Simply Clean wipes). Alcohol free. Refreshing. Made in US.
  • Huggies Every Little Bottom: More than 130 million diapers donated to families in need since 2010
  • Huggies.com. : 1-800-544-1847 Mo-Fri 8am-4pm CT.

Rosemary D.
Johnston, RI
The question was what makeup wipes have a place in your bag and mine are Huggies One and Done Baby wipes. I've used these for as long as I remember. It removes most, if not all, of my makeup. They leave my skin feeling great and clean and are super affordable. Only thing it lacks is removing eyeliner and mascara. I can't necessarily use that against it's rating because thats not what it's used for. Overall if your looking for an affordable, good quality wipe for your makeup these wipes are it.
Lauren C.
Mexico, MO
Love the feel and smell. You don’t have to use as many because they are made thicker. Big money saver option. They were my go to wipes for everything my baby needed. I never used anything else for all my children.
Jessica D.
Eufaula, AL
I absolutely love these wipes for my kids. They are the same thickest ones that ive been able to find. Not necessarily "one and done" but close enough!
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
I found these wipes on sale and they are probably my new favorite wipes. They leave a great smell and are really moisturized. 10/10
shae w.
Macon, GA
These wipes smell amazing I love huggies products they clean great and the texture is perfect
❤ I love these wipes there a but thicker than the pampers and its true with one your done.