Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes 5 ct Packs uploaded by veronica n.

BY HUGGIES #21 in Baby Wipes

Get more done with one. see more...

• I hate the smell of most baby wipes. How does the scent of these co...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing...4 Answers
Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes 5 ct Packs
  • "These are great wipes they smell good and soft on my baby's skin And great to take when u travel or out and about with ur baby" in 1 review
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
I had received multiples of these and I did not like them when I used them on my baby, they smelt nice but when I tried them because my sister said these were the best choice for wipes I disliked that they aren't attached to the next wipe because if I'm in public with my son he gets scared when people flush the toilet or put the hand dryer on so it's very inconvenient trying to pull them especially when trying to grab them the tear real easily which I dislike since you can't easily see the next wipe all if them und up tearing there to weak and inconvenient for me, also I found they were to soapy they would leave soap on my baby's bum and he would get a rash. I prefer the pampers sensitive wipes.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like these Huggies One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes a lot. I primarily began buying these for when my nephews visit, they work great for wiping during diaper changes - and do well even for messy blowouts, as well as for wiping faces, hands, & feet. I then tried them myself and like using them to remove makeup, wipe my face, & wipe my hands. So I now buy them to use as all-purpose wipes for myself too They clean well, smell so good, and are fairly inexpensive when I buy them on sale &/or with coupons. I also like the 5-packs because then I don't have to repurchase as often as single packs.
I highly recommend these Huggies Wipes, and will definitely continue using them.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I was so in love with these wipes until I notice these sparkling flecks on them before I notice them the wipes gave my son a really bad rash I used so many different ointments even expensive ones and nothing would work I stopped using these wipes and he hasn't had a rash ever since I do not recommend these it's sad that these wipes has those flecks on them.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Love huggies one and done especially these individual packs. Made it easy to leave a bag in every room and throw one in the car inscase of emergency. Theses are the thickest and gets the job done with the least amount of wipes possible. Personally love the sent but wish they come unscented my little ones are very sensitive.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
These are great wipes, just not for us unfortunately. These don't work well with a child who has eczema in their bottom...result in making it worse. These can be purchased anywhere, usually you can find a place having a sale. These are nice and thick and don't rip. I wish they worked for us.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Paragould , AR
Even though my son is potty trained and I don't have to change diapers anymore, I still always have a package of these on hand because they're SO HANDY! I use them for anything and everything. Wether it's just wiping a kiddos hands or wiping up a mess, I use them everyday.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Best baby wipes super thick, can clean baby's bottom well... I enjoy this sent very much as I do the fragrance free. These are the only scent that is super refreshing compared to the cucumber. I enjoy this scent a lot better. These are great !
Carol G.
Carol G.
This is one of my beauty must haves.. I use it for everything from removing makeup to cleaning my face and it's even good for wiping up messes if I accidentally spill something while doing my makeup.. I love this product... #mycultclassics
Janine A.
Janine A.
Love the smell. Love that they clean so well! Makes those super messy diaper changes so much easier. They're very thick and soft for babies bottom. This is the only wipes that we use. We don't waste our money on any other!
Kaylene C.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I love these wipes! They are thick and do not tear easily. They clean very well and the scent is light and clean. My child has not broken out from these wipes, ever, and for that I'm very grateful!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Heather H.
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
I hate the smell of most baby wipes. How does the scent of these compare?