BY HUGGIES #7 in Baby Wipes

HUGGIES Natural Care Baby Wipesin Disposable Soft Packs are softer for sensitive skin and help you care for your baby's delicate skin from the very start. These hypoallergenic baby wipes are dermatologically tested, and ideal for newborn skin. Fragrance free, alcohol free and parabens free, you can trust that you're giving your baby a gentle clean each and every time. HUGGIES Natural Care disposable soft packs feature HUGGIES innovative EZ Pull Dispensing: Get one wipe at a time with less digging for the next! Choose the right pack for your family, and the right style for you: HUGGIES Natural Care Wipes disposable soft pack, reusable Pop-Up Tub, Refill Pack, and the stylish Clutch 'N' Clean dispenser.

• Are these your favorite wipes, or do you have another brand you p...9 Answers
  • Do you prefer the sensitive or regular baby wipes?24 Answers
  • .what's your favourite nappy brand???3 Answers
Jennifer S.
Huggies can generally be cheaper compared to Pampers; I work at a grocery store and I see the Huggies brand get discounted more often, and coupons are typically higher in savings and easier to find. So the only reason I even purchase Huggies is for the lower price. I've always thought the quality was way lower than Pampers. When I purchase Huggies wipes, I usually go for the Natural Care line, but I purchased these One & Done Refreshing wipes recently to see if they're any different than the others. Besides the scent (which smells nice to be honest; the only thing I like about them) I don't feel that these are any different from the other Huggies wipes. They tear very easily (they seriously tear even if I'm trying to take one out of the package) and I wouldn't call them soft. Like I mentioned I really only buy Huggies to save a little money, but if you're trying to choose between this brand and Pampers, go with Pampers.
Teresa G.
Wilmington, OH
Love love love these wipes!!! Very thick and strong yet very soft to the touch!!! We use to use pampers wipes because I always liked pampers diapers... Then my cousin told me the wipes I were using were horrible... She said I had to try huggies one and done wipes... She was soooo right!!! I'm pregnant with my third child and had to learn this only now while I'm trying to potty train my youngest before the new baby comes!!! How could I have never tried these before?!? Yes they are that much more amazing!! đź’žđź’žđź’ž
Jamie K.
Trenton, OH
I love buggies wipes. I am on my third child and have used only buggies for the most part of all 3.of their baby wipe using days. I recommend buggies wipes to everyone I know! It actually exceeded my expectations when I first bought them. It is pretty much a one and done wipe (depending on how big of mass there is lol) and yes I will continue to buy for as long as my little guy (currently 5 months) needs them! Keep it up huggies!
Jessica P.
Canton, IL
Huggies One and Done are the perfect thickness and wetness to clean your babies bum. Some wipes are thin and thus can year when you won't want them to. Also Huggies are pretty reasonably prices and there's always available coupons out there to make them even cheaper. I am on my 3rd baby and except for reason good sales that I couldn't pass up on other brands, I only buy Huggies.
Amanda F.
Not really a fan of these wipes. I bought them trying to find a cheaper alternative to what I usually get... and even though they are supposed to be thicker and stronger, they rip. Sometimes they rip apart just taking them out of the package. It makes them a pain to use. I don't really recommend these to anyone. Saving money just to have ripped up wipes isn't worth it.
Kim G.
@Huggies are definitely my favorite wipes! Love the box dispenser. This refill bag is great to refill the dispenser, however sometimes they are not properly aligned so the next wipe doesn't pull up after one is used. Makes it SO annoying bc then I have to open the box and get another wipe, versus just pushing the open button... Can't do it one-handed very easily.
ryanne t.
These are the only baby wipes I will use on my 4 month old. They are the thickest I have found, which is what I expected in a product claiming one and done. They are very consistent in their ability to hold up to the messiest diaper. We purchase them on amazon where find the lowest price with subscribe and save. Clean, fresh scent and no irritation issues.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I carry baby wipes with me everywhere! With two children there's always messy faces, messy bums, messy hands... The Huggies one and done wipes are our favorite! They're sturdy and smell great! I buy the HUGE refill package because each individual refill within the box is the perfect size for sticking in your diaper bag, the car, etc.
Alexis K.
I bought these because they were on sale and sounded intriguing with the "one and done" what I discovered once I got home though is they tear so easily. I tore two Just trying to remove from the container. They do work well besides not being durable though but that's probably cause they feel super moist compared to other brands.
Kayla L.
Ive recently switched to these wipes from Pampers sensitive wipes, and it was definitely worth it. They are much more pleasant smelling, they are thicker, durable, and are a lot more moist. Using these, I only have to use about 4 when changing a dirty diaper, where I was using about 10 with pampers brand.
James C.
Do you prefer the sensitive or regular baby wipes?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
Where is the best place to buy these?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert
Are these your favorite wipes, or do you have another brand you prefer?