Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.Huggies® One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes uploaded by Veronica N.

BY HUGGIES #57 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

• One & Done wipes have a refreshing cucumber and green tea scent for a bath-like clean
  • HUGGIES One & Done Refreshing Refill Packs have a resealable closure to keep your baby wipe supply fresh and moist
  • One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes are thick to help you more done with one versus HUGGIES Simply Clean wipes with a unique texture helps grab the mess
  • Choose the right wipe for your baby and the right style for you: case pack, portable soft pack, refill pack, and Pop-Up Tub dispenser
  • Packaging may vary from image shown.

• I hate the smell of most baby wipes. How does the scent o...2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wip...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
These suck. Yes they smell good but everytime I use these on my baby he gets a horrible rash and it so red and sore. Obviously I quit using these immediately and only clean up messes with the remainder I have left. Won't be buying again.
Valyn J.
These are my all time favorite baby wipes. They are super thick and don't rip mid wipe. The price point is average but I feel like they last longer because you don't have to double them up to get them to be effective. They smell fabulous and clean great. What more could you want?
Valerie S.
Los Angeles , CA
If I had one scent I can use in wipes all my life it would be cucumber and green tea ! Buggies has done it again these wipes never disappoint me and my family are true buggies supporters never once had we had an accident using buggies seriously the best these are such great quality
Lydia P.
These are my absolute favorite wipes! Other wipes I have tried are either too wet or too dry or simply really thin. These wipes are perfect. I'm always disappointed if the store I go to is sold out if the one and done. If you have not tried these I recommend that you do!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Love these wipes! They smell amazing and are thicker than many other wipes I've tried which makes cleaning up messes much easier! They are the only wipes I use anymore! Definitely recommend them to everyone!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like these Huggies One & Done Refreshing Baby Wipes a lot. I primarily began buying these for when my nephews visit, they work great for wiping during diaper changes - and do well even for messy blowouts, as well as for wiping faces, hands, & feet. I then tried them myself and like using them to remove makeup, wipe my face, & wipe my hands. So I now buy them to use as all-purpose wipes for myself too They clean well, smell so good, and are fairly inexpensive when I buy them on sale &/or with coupons. I also like the 5-packs because then I don't have to repurchase as often as single packs.
I highly recommend these Huggies Wipes, and will definitely continue using them.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love using these wipes. They don't tare and they get the job done without leaving a mess or cause diaper rash. I also love using them as a makeup remover for myself.
Rosalinda V.
I had received multiples of these and I did not like them when I used them on my baby, they smelt nice but when I tried them because my sister said these were the best choice for wipes I disliked that they aren't attached to the next wipe because if I'm in public with my son he gets scared when people flush the toilet or put the hand dryer on so it's very inconvenient trying to pull them especially when trying to grab them the tear real easily which I dislike since you can't easily see the next wipe all if them und up tearing there to weak and inconvenient for me, also I found they were to soapy they would leave soap on my baby's bum and he would get a rash. I prefer the pampers sensitive wipes.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I was so in love with these wipes until I notice these sparkling flecks on them before I notice them the wipes gave my son a really bad rash I used so many different ointments even expensive ones and nothing would work I stopped using these wipes and he hasn't had a rash ever since I do not recommend these it's sad that these wipes has those flecks on them.
Chelsea D.
Mcallen, TX
Love huggies one and done especially these individual packs. Made it easy to leave a bag in every room and throw one in the car inscase of emergency. Theses are the thickest and gets the job done with the least amount of wipes possible. Personally love the sent but wish they come unscented my little ones are very sensitive.
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Heather H.
st petersburg, FL
I hate the smell of most baby wipes. How does the scent of these compare?