BY HUGGIES

Thick & Strong for Every Mess Huggies® One & Done Wipes help you get more done with improved thickness and texture. Thicker, so you can get more done with one*. Improved texture helps grab the mess. Fragrance free and alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 5 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 320 Wipes. see more...

Ashleigh G.
I have tried at least 5 different brands of wipes and Huggies are at the very bottom of the list. I wanted to like these because they are cheaper than Pampers (by far my most favorite brand!) but my husband actually made me throw them out, he hated them so much; I can't say that I disagree either.

When attempting to get a wipe out of the container, they rip and tear extremely easy, leaving you with half a wipe most of the time. Not only that but when wiping my little one, I feel as though the wipes are not wet enough and they tug on her skin instead of gliding smoothly. I will admit that these wipes are extremely thick although I don't think that works to their advantage.

Rachelle L.
These are by far my favorite wipes. They are thick and hold up well. I also like that they aren't heavily scented and don't make my little one break out.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
Best wipes. Thickest and most effective. I am hoping to see a natural one and done wipe come to market soon.
Juliana O.
Stoughton, MA
Uma das melhores fraldas que já usei,meu bebê teve alergia de algumas marcas de fraldas, mas essa ele não teve.Sem contar que é a que tem mais segurança pra não vazar nada
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
We couldn't stand these! They don't come through the wipe dispenser well at all and when you're in the middle of a disaster diaper change you don't have time to keep aging with the wipes!
Amanda G.
These wipes aren't my favorite and I don't plan on repurchasing these. I didn't think the quality was that great because they kept ripping apart.
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Son buenos y son grandes además, son absorbentes y megustan porque quedan ajustados y mantiene todo en su lugar
Michelle C.
I really like Huggies Wipes, they are thick so you don't have to use many and they are useful for keeping in the car for older kids to wipe up spills and messes.
Jennifer M.
Lancaster, Ohio
Thickest wipes you can buy helps clean up messes without having to use as many wipes best kind you can buy
tara m.
Huggies wipes are my favorite brand name wipes to use. I find they're very gentle and great for cleaning up messes.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Dayse T.
Mossoró rn
Tentei usar a um tempo atrás quando era em outra versão, confesso que não gostei muito! Agora nessa versão, qual a absorção? vaza a noite?