BY HUGGIES

Thick & Strong for Every Mess Huggies® One & Done Wipes help you get more done with improved thickness and texture. Thicker, so you can get more done with one*. Improved texture helps grab the mess. Fragrance free and alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 5 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 320 Wipes. see more...

Erika D.
Lynwood, CA
I buy these for my box refills. The wipes are the perfect thickness and you don't have to use as many as the other wipe brands.
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
I've used these since my son was born there thick gets everything off pretty nice without getting on your hands and also very smooth not ruff at all
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
These are, by far, my favorite baby wipes! I love how thick and sturdy they are when it comes to real … dirty messes. I love the clean and refreshing scent. And I love how it isn't overly lotion-y or soap-y feeling.
Emi O.
Creston, IA
These diaper wipes hold up to their name. I absolutely love them. I used to use the cheap one and I would use twice as many of them. These smell wonderful, and I am so willing to spend a little extra money to buy them.
Jennifer F.
This is probably the only kind of wipes I buy! It might cost a little more than the others but it is work it! I like the fact that it only takes 1, maybe 2, to get him cleaned up! I can't stand the cheap ones that tear or are thin as a piece of paper!
Selena A.
Shafter, CA
I love these wipes. They really are one and done. They also don't have an overpowering smell like some wipes do. I really recommend them.
Makayla  S.
Palestine, WV
These are my favorite brand of wipes to use for my daughter. They are thick and get the job done. They are also very good for children with sensitive skin.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
The only type of wipes that i have found to work best. They are always moist and do not dry out and are very delicate not harsh like some others
Nicole s.
Only kind I buy! love them! good grip on baby's skin and removes everything with ease!
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
I love the convenience of the refills. I love the big boxes so I only have to buy one and it lasts a few months.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Dayse T.
Mossoró rn
Tentei usar a um tempo atrás quando era em outra versão, confesso que não gostei muito! Agora nessa versão, qual a absorção? vaza a noite?