BY HUGGIES #58 in Baby Wipes

Thick & Strong for Every Mess Huggies® One & Done Wipes help you get more done with improved thickness and texture. Thicker, so you can get more done with one*. Improved texture helps grab the mess. Fragrance free and alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 5 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 320 Wipes.

Amanda G.
These wipes aren't my favorite and I don't plan on repurchasing these. I didn't think the quality was that great because they kept ripping apart.
Jessica K.
Tamuning, GU
I'm a huge fan of the Huggies brand wipes! Used them for all of my kids and we still buy them to wipe hands and little messes while on-the-go.
Selena A.
Shafter, CA
I love these wipes. They really are one and done. They also don't have an overpowering smell like some wipes do. I really recommend them.
Bailey J.
One and done is true to their name. They're nice and strong, not to mention thick! I also like that they don't stink, like other wipes.
Michelle A.
These are thick but seem to rip easier than most wipes I've used. They still get the job done but can be a little frustrating.
Erika D.
Lynwood, CA
I buy these for my box refills. The wipes are the perfect thickness and you don't have to use as many as the other wipe brands.
Angie M.
My favorite wipes. They smell great. Using less wipes means spending less money. Purchased them at Wal-Mart. Very affordable.
Rebecca M.
Omaha, NE
Only wipes we use!!!! So much thicker the any other wipe!! I don't have to double up on wipes. I use half as many!!!
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
I love the convenience of the refills. I love the big boxes so I only have to buy one and it lasts a few months.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
These wipes are great! They are thicker than the normal wipes and it really does just take one wipe to get clean!
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Dayse T.
Mossoró rn
Tentei usar a um tempo atrás quando era em outra versão, confesso que não gostei muito! Agora nessa versão, qual a absorção? vaza a noite?