BY HUGGIES

Thick & Strong for Every Mess Huggies® One & Done Wipes help you get more done with improved thickness and texture. Thicker, so you can get more done with one*. Improved texture helps grab the mess. Fragrance free and alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 5 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 320 Wipes. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Angie M.
Angie M.
My favorite wipes. They smell great. Using less wipes means spending less money. Purchased them at Wal-Mart. Very affordable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite wipe from the Huggie brand. These are thick and it really does only take one.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
I have tried at least 5 different brands of wipes and Huggies are at the very bottom of the list. I wanted to like these because they are cheaper than Pampers (by far my most favorite brand!) but my husband actually made me throw them out, he hated them so much; I can't say that I disagree either.

When attempting to get a wipe out of the container, they rip and tear extremely easy, leaving you with half a wipe most of the time. Not only that but when wiping my little one, I feel as though the wipes are not wet enough and they tug on her skin instead of gliding smoothly. I will admit that these wipes are extremely thick although I don't think that works to their advantage.

Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.
These are by far my favorite wipes. They are thick and hold up well. I also like that they aren't heavily scented and don't make my little one break out.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
The only type of wipes that i have found to work best. They are always moist and do not dry out and are very delicate not harsh like some others
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Garland, UT
I love the convenience of the refills. I love the big boxes so I only have to buy one and it lasts a few months.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Only kind I buy! love them! good grip on baby's skin and removes everything with ease!
Selena A.
Selena A.
Shafter, CA
I love these wipes. They really are one and done. They also don't have an overpowering smell like some wipes do. I really recommend them.
Makayla  S.
Makayla S.
Palestine, WV
These are my favorite brand of wipes to use for my daughter. They are thick and get the job done. They are also very good for children with sensitive skin.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
This is probably the only kind of wipes I buy! It might cost a little more than the others but it is work it! I like the fact that it only takes 1, maybe 2, to get him cleaned up! I can't stand the cheap ones that tear or are thin as a piece of paper!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Dayse T.
Dayse T.
Mossoró rn
Tentei usar a um tempo atrás quando era em outra versão, confesso que não gostei muito! Agora nessa versão, qual a absorção? vaza a noite?