BY HUGGIES

Thick & Strong for Every Mess Huggies® One & Done Wipes help you get more done with improved thickness and texture. Thicker, so you can get more done with one*. Improved texture helps grab the mess. Fragrance free and alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 5 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 320 Wipes. see more...

Courtney L.
Kenova, WV
Our family loves these wipes like they say on the box one and done! A very true statement if its not a super messy poop. We’ve been using them since we had our oldest three years ago.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I really thought I would not like Huggies diapers but when I finally tried them, I did like that a lot. They do the job well but the overnight huggies are GREAT. I will continue to buy these pampers in the the future and recommend that others try them as well if they haven't.
Angie M.
My favorite wipes. They smell great. Using less wipes means spending less money. Purchased them at Wal-Mart. Very affordable.
Jordan S.
Vacaville, CA
Probably the first wipe I have used that's LITERALLY one and done, which is awesome!
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
The one & done brand are by far one of my favorites out of the wipes we've tried, pampers being the most favored but they cost a bit more. These are thick,affordable, gentle, no horrid smell & best of all they don't cause my little girl to get a rash like some others.
Cooky W.
Brooks, KY
Idk if they are really one and done, but they get the job done. i get them if they are on sale.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
These wipes are great! They are thicker than the normal wipes and it really does just take one wipe to get clean!
Cinthia P.
Garden Grove, CA
Everyone knows i love huggies.. They are leak proof.. They are amazing ........
Kristen B.
Cedar City, UT
These wipes get the job done like no other. One and done is truly how they work!
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are the best wipes. I have a tried pretty much every one out there and these are my favorite. They are thick, they smell good and you definitely use less on a poopy diaper.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Dayse T.
Mossoró rn
Tentei usar a um tempo atrás quando era em outra versão, confesso que não gostei muito! Agora nessa versão, qual a absorção? vaza a noite?