BY HUGGIES

Thick & Strong for Every Mess Huggies® One & Done Wipes help you get more done with improved thickness and texture. Thicker, so you can get more done with one*. Improved texture helps grab the mess. Fragrance free and alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 5 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 320 Wipes. see more...

Courtney L.
Kenova, WV
Our family loves these wipes like they say on the box one and done! A very true statement if its not a super messy poop. We’ve been using them since we had our oldest three years ago.
Ashleigh G.
I have tried at least 5 different brands of wipes and Huggies are at the very bottom of the list. I wanted to like these because they are cheaper than Pampers (by far my most favorite brand!) but my husband actually made me throw them out, he hated them so much; I can't say that I disagree either.

When attempting to get a wipe out of the container, they rip and tear extremely easy, leaving you with half a wipe most of the time. Not only that but when wiping my little one, I feel as though the wipes are not wet enough and they tug on her skin instead of gliding smoothly. I will admit that these wipes are extremely thick although I don't think that works to their advantage.

Jennifer F.
This is probably the only kind of wipes I buy! It might cost a little more than the others but it is work it! I like the fact that it only takes 1, maybe 2, to get him cleaned up! I can't stand the cheap ones that tear or are thin as a piece of paper!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I really thought I would not like Huggies diapers but when I finally tried them, I did like that a lot. They do the job well but the overnight huggies are GREAT. I will continue to buy these pampers in the the future and recommend that others try them as well if they haven't.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
The one & done brand are by far one of my favorites out of the wipes we've tried, pampers being the most favored but they cost a bit more. These are thick,affordable, gentle, no horrid smell & best of all they don't cause my little girl to get a rash like some others.
Emi O.
Creston, IA
These diaper wipes hold up to their name. I absolutely love them. I used to use the cheap one and I would use twice as many of them. These smell wonderful, and I am so willing to spend a little extra money to buy them.
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
These are, by far, my favorite baby wipes! I love how thick and sturdy they are when it comes to real … dirty messes. I love the clean and refreshing scent. And I love how it isn't overly lotion-y or soap-y feeling.
Ashley P.
houma, LA
I always bought the walmart brand because of the price but I'll gladly pay a few more cents for these, they last me way longer and clean up messes easier. So in the end I'm saving money, they smell amazing also!
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
We couldn't stand these! They don't come through the wipe dispenser well at all and when you're in the middle of a disaster diaper change you don't have time to keep aging with the wipes!
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are the best wipes. I have a tried pretty much every one out there and these are my favorite. They are thick, they smell good and you definitely use less on a poopy diaper.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Dayse T.
Mossoró rn
Tentei usar a um tempo atrás quando era em outra versão, confesso que não gostei muito! Agora nessa versão, qual a absorção? vaza a noite?