BY HUGGIES

Thick & Strong for Every Mess Huggies® One & Done Wipes help you get more done with improved thickness and texture. Thicker, so you can get more done with one*. Improved texture helps grab the mess. Fragrance free and alcohol-free. 7.7 x 6.7 inches 5 - 64 Count Containers ~ Total 320 Wipes. see more...

Angie M.
My favorite wipes. They smell great. Using less wipes means spending less money. Purchased them at Wal-Mart. Very affordable.
Courtney L.
Kenova, WV
Our family loves these wipes like they say on the box one and done! A very true statement if its not a super messy poop. We’ve been using them since we had our oldest three years ago.
Ashleigh G.
I have tried at least 5 different brands of wipes and Huggies are at the very bottom of the list. I wanted to like these because they are cheaper than Pampers (by far my most favorite brand!) but my husband actually made me throw them out, he hated them so much; I can't say that I disagree either.

When attempting to get a wipe out of the container, they rip and tear extremely easy, leaving you with half a wipe most of the time. Not only that but when wiping my little one, I feel as though the wipes are not wet enough and they tug on her skin instead of gliding smoothly. I will admit that these wipes are extremely thick although I don't think that works to their advantage.

Jennifer F.
This is probably the only kind of wipes I buy! It might cost a little more than the others but it is work it! I like the fact that it only takes 1, maybe 2, to get him cleaned up! I can't stand the cheap ones that tear or are thin as a piece of paper!
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
The one & done brand are by far one of my favorites out of the wipes we've tried, pampers being the most favored but they cost a bit more. These are thick,affordable, gentle, no horrid smell & best of all they don't cause my little girl to get a rash like some others.
Emi O.
Creston, IA
These diaper wipes hold up to their name. I absolutely love them. I used to use the cheap one and I would use twice as many of them. These smell wonderful, and I am so willing to spend a little extra money to buy them.
Katie W.
Livonia, MI
These are, by far, my favorite baby wipes! I love how thick and sturdy they are when it comes to real … dirty messes. I love the clean and refreshing scent. And I love how it isn't overly lotion-y or soap-y feeling.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
These are the best wipes. I have a tried pretty much every one out there and these are my favorite. They are thick, they smell good and you definitely use less on a poopy diaper.
Makayla  S.
Palestine, WV
These are my favorite brand of wipes to use for my daughter. They are thick and get the job done. They are also very good for children with sensitive skin.
jamie b.
Wildomar, CA
I've used these since my son was born there thick gets everything off pretty nice without getting on your hands and also very smooth not ruff at all
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Dayse T.
Mossoró rn
Tentei usar a um tempo atrás quando era em outra versão, confesso que não gostei muito! Agora nessa versão, qual a absorção? vaza a noite?