BY HUGGIES #7 in Baby Wipes

Descriptions:

Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:

Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.

Best Baby Wipe of 2016:

Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.

Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:

One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.

• We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
  • Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
  • We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
  • Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
  • Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
  • We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
  • Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
  • Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
  • To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
  • To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
  • Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
  • Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
  • Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.

• Are these your favorite wipes, or do you have another bra...9 Answers
  • Do you prefer the sensitive or regular baby wipes?24 Answers
  • .what's your favourite nappy brand???3 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Review for: 56 wipes more...
These are truly the best wipes out there. Before I found these I really didn't think there was much of a difference between the various products. Now I know that's not the case. "One and done " is a very good way to explain this product. Even if my little one has a MASSIVE explosion, the most wipes I use is 2. These are truly unlike any other wipes I've ever tried. They smell amazing and really get the job done. Highly recommend these to any and all mothers out there who haven't quite found wipes that make you say, "these are wonderful!" I can assure you will not be disappointed.
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: 56 wipes more...
We found our new favorite wipes! The packaging is perfect. Only one wipes pulls out at a time. They don't all stick together like other brands we've tried. Also, the lid that snaps closed keeps the wipes super moist. We don't have to use as many wipes now during diaper changes. The wipes are also much thicker than other brands. They do have a nice, light scent that doesn't seem to irritate my baby's skin. Definitely recommended and will purchase again in the future.
Tressa B.
Apo,Ae
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: 3 Pack of 56 Wipes(168) more...
I usually buy seventh generation wipes but where i went they were out so I grabbed head . Wow, have I Been missing out. These wipes are durable , work amazing , smell so divine and are nice and thick. Definitely will be purchasing more before we move overseas. Ty Huggies® One & Done Baby Wipes.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: 16 Wipes, 56 wipes, 3 Pack of 56 Wipes(168) more...
Huggies one and done are good wipes with a pleasant scent. I like that their soft but the bad thing about these wipes is that they tear fairly easily. Their not as durable as I would like which results in me going thru more wipes then I would like to. Other than that good wipes for a good price!
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 16 Wipes, Other more...
I really like these for my husband to use after he uses the restroom because they’re “one and done”. I don’t like them to remove my makeup because I feel as if they are scratchy to my face. My son is in diapers and so far there ok, there are better brands that aren’t so scratchy on his little bottom but it hasn’t became a problem quite yet.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was not a fan of these wipes for their intended use! They actually had a sudsy effect in use on my daughters, it also irritated their skin. I use these as face wipes on car rides just to use up the pack I did buy. Will not purchase again. The scent is also very strong for a wipe that’s meant to be used on sensitive baby/toddler skin.
Carlos C.
Anaheim, CA
By far the best Huggies Wipes they have created. Very effective and leaves no residue like other Huggies Wipes. The price is hefty but well worth the quality! I love that it gets the job done in one, ok well maybe 4 or 5. I dislike that its never enough! I'm plucking wipes out and voila, the last four wipes in one! Damn, oh well, time to pull another pack from the box! Also, these disposable refill packages are amazing for travel and cause much less cluster than the traditional dispenser. Any Disney fans out there? Then you know how effective they can be when stuffing the baby's bag for a visit to the Happiest Place on Earth!
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: 3 Pack of 56 Wipes(168) more...
It’s great when you buy a huge box become you get a better bang for your buck!! I love these wipes very cushiony for my babies bottom and doesn’t irritate his skin and when he goes number 2 it gets the job done ✅
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Review for: 56 wipes more...
These wipes are okay. I do not like that they are scented because I feel like it could irritate down there. I like that these are thicker than the normal ones but the smell of them really bother me.
Terriana S.
South Bend, IN
I have a box of 952 And I’m
Currently transitioning my 1 year old ( 2 in August) to be fully potty trained. These wipes are thick And smell amazing to help with accidents or even spilled ice cream. I love these wipes I only use these or the non scented kind.
James C.
Do you prefer the sensitive or regular baby wipes?
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
Where is the best place to buy these?
Becky C.
baxter, KY
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these your favorite wipes, or do you have another brand you prefer?