Huggies® One & Done Baby Wipes
Huggies® One & Done® Refreshing Wipes offer thicker† refreshing TripleClean* layers to provide your baby with an outstanding clean. The all-new EZPull Dispensing feature offers parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.
All-New EZ Pull Dispensing:
Huggies® One & Done® Wipes now feature EZPull* Dispensing, offering parents a quick, easy way to pull out wipes from packs of any size or design.
Best Baby Wipe of 2016:
Huggies® One and Done® Refreshing Wipes are gentle yet tough enough to tackle the growing mess of your growing baby. The Bump took notice, and, for the second year in a row, our wipe was awarded Best Baby Wipe at the 2016 Best of Baby Awards.
Refresh, clean, and care for your baby – all with one wipe:
One & Done® Refreshing Wipes come with a light scent of cucumber & green tea to give your baby a soft, relaxing clean.
- We use Water to remove impurities from your baby's skin. Of course, it’s 99% purified water that’s been filtered three times.
- Aloe Vera, it’s listed on our product as Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- We use Caprylyl Glycol as a gentle conditioner to help sooth your baby’s delicate skin.
- We use Malic Acid (found in apples) to match the pH of baby’s skin. If the pH rises too high, it disrupts the skin's natural, healthy state.
- Sodium Benzoate is used to keep foods like bread and fruit juice fresh. We use it to prevent the growth of bacteria in each pack.
- Found in citrus fruits like lemons, oranges and grapefruit, Sodium Citrate ensures our wipes stay fresh.
- We add Vitamin E to our wipes, or as it’s less commonly known: Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Derived from coconut oil, we use Polysorbate 20 to help dissolve oils and fats into water.
- Coco-betaine starts from coconut oil. It’s typically used in shampoo and body washes to remove impurities from the skin.
- To help please noses everywhere, we use a bit of fragrance in our wipes.
- To help baby’s skin feel soft and moisturized, we use Glycerin. It’s a humectant, which means it holds water.
- Cucumis Sativus fruit extract or simply, cucumber, leaves your baby’s skin feeling refreshed.
- Calendula, it’s listed on our product as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, is a mouthful to say. You probably know it as green tea, we put it in to give your baby’s skin a good as new feeling.
Top Questions See all 132 Q&A
Currently transitioning my 1 year old ( 2 in August) to be fully potty trained. These wipes are thick And smell amazing to help with accidents or even spilled ice cream. I love these wipes I only use these or the non scented kind.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos