Huggies® Nice Pak Parent's Choice Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Box, Compare to Huggies Natural Care uploaded by Crystal Z.Huggies® Nice Pak Parent's Choice Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Box, Compare to Huggies Natural Care uploaded by Stevie G.Huggies® Nice Pak Parent's Choice Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Box, Compare to Huggies Natural Care uploaded by Lizz W.

BY HUGGIES

Descriptions:

Parent's Choice Unscented Baby Wipes: Hypoallergenic with aloe Fragrance free Refillable.

Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I didn’t like these wipes at all. They were too dry. I like that they were more natural than anything without fragrance, but I wouldn’t repurchase them. A little too hard to remove poop from my sons bottom with a dry wipe.
Teanna E.
I love the parents choice brand of wipes as much as any other brand, but they are much more affordable! I like to buy the refill packs and just refill the container when I run out. You get a much better deal doing it that way!
Brittany B.
This is my favorite brand of wipes. This particular pack of wipes is thick and you only need 1 wipe per use. The price is very reasonable so you are paying a great price for a product that will last.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
The new packaging is kinda frustrating but it's not the worst thing ever. I have to use alot to get my kids hands clean so diaper changed can get worse.
Amber J.
Orland, CA
These wipes are so wet and soft they make my babies hut clean and fresh everytime. I love them for everytime i change a diaper.
Cherie H.
Covington
These work great and have a small scent to go with them....a def buy if you don’t mind haven’t the generic
Stevie G.
Florence , ON
These wipes are good, they did not irritate my babies skin which is always good and they had a decent scent for unscented wipes. The price is good though I do wish they would go on sale sometimes. With baby wipes you just have to find which brand is best for your baby