Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA

Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
1 year, 10 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I'll pay the extra money for Huggies, no question. I recently tried the Walmart brand and Target brand because they were cheaper and I ended up using three times as many to clean my baby. The money I "saved" was wasted because I had to buy more after two weeks.
makela A.
makela A.
Atlanta, GA
1 year, 10 months ago
I don't think they are expensive because you are paying for quality. Huggies has been the best brand I have found. Go to huggies.com to sign up for the Huggies rewards
Ann T.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
2 years, 11 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You should sign up at huggies official website. And then they gonna send you offers to your email. I sign up and they always sending me offers with coupons and news for huggies.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Jonesville, NC
3 years, 2 months ago
I know you can get huggies coupons from the Web page. Also I get a lot of coupons in the paper.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
3 years, 3 months ago
I don't often see coupons for huggies wipes :(