Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES #87 in Children's Bath

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
These are our go-to wipes! They smell amazing, are thick enough to where you don't have to use a ton on super messy diapers, and they aren't too expensive. I would recommend these to anyone with kids or just looking for wipes.
Clarissa C.
Im not a fan of Pampers Wipes I find them too thin. But these Huggies Wipes I've used for over 7 years. Their perfect for lil bums, face and hands. I continue buying these even after diapers are gone and my toddler is toilet trained!🖒🖒
Jennifer T.
These are our favorite wipes! They are thick enough that I'm not worried about them breaking in the middle of a really gross job! Also really nice on my daughters sensitive skin! The only other wipes that worked were pampers sensitive but they are just way too thin in my opinion!
Carrie G.
Bellows Falls, VT
Best wipes ever! One and done. And they smell super nice. Always my go to wipes to protect my little ones bums!
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Love these they smell so fresh and clean and they clean very good so you don't have to use alot
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
Although my child is now 7 I still continue to use these baby wipes for myself in a case in my purse. It's easy to grab and have my son clean his face and hands on the go
Dannielis A.
Love this product is so soft and super refreshing my daughter absolutely loves them
Mary G.
virginia beach
I absolutely hate the smell of baby wipes and these completely change that! They smell fresh and I don't have to hold my breath when I open the pack. I use them for diaper changes and a refresher after a hot day on the beach.
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
I keep these in the cooler at the beach. Great for cleaning up your hands before snacking or just to cool off! They smell awesome and are thick and strong! Great for my sensitive skin
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards