Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES #87 in Children's Bath

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
sharva w.
El Paso, TX
Though these wipes are thick and smell great, they broke my boys out with bumps everywhere. I am now forced to finish the rest of the wipes cleaning up spills.
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
Huggies makes horrible wipes in my opinion. They're very dry, the rip when you're taking them out of the container, and they take multiple wipes to get the job done.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Like how They have enough wipes & hate how ruff and dry they are for a baby butt.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I am not as big of a fan of these wipes! I love Huggies diapers but the wipes are definitely not as soft as Pampers wipes. But Pampers diapers fail in comparison to Huggies diapers, in my opinion.
Jane S.
The thickness and scent are nice but they rip every time I take it out of the dispenser making it impossible to use. I waste so many just from them ripping.
Amber G.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I absolutely love the scent of these wipes. They do an excellent job of cleaning the mess be it large or small. My only gripe is that the often do not dispense correctly from Huggies refillable dispenser. It will do good for one or two changings and then it seems I have to go fishing for the wipes.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I don't know if it's just me but these wipes tear so easily when I'm pulling them out to use them during a diaper change. I'm sure some moms may like this because they can easily use half a wipe if needed but when I'm changing a massive poop diaper, I don't want my wipes ripping apart while I'm trying to pull them out of the packaging!
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Love these they smell so fresh and clean and they clean very good so you don't have to use alot
Michelle C.
Branson, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Huggies refills are so perfect. They last forever. With them being thick you use less therefore they last longer. Love the smell too!!!
Emi M.
I love the scent to these baby wipe. However I wish they were more stretchy. I am constantly having to pull out more because they rip so easily.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards