Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES #87 in Children's Bath

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Huggies wipes Becuase they are so durable and get the job done! For me pampers wipes just don't do it! They are way to thin I have been buying huggies wipes for 2 years! Love them!
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Karen C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love huggies wipes in general but these are the best! I love how refreshing they are and the smell is great! They're super soft without falling apart. I will definitely purchase these again. They're worth the price for sure!
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has sensitive skin and these wipes do not irritate or cause any redness on his bum. And he enjoys that Dory is on the bag, so that's a plus. I will definitely repurchase these wipes, Because they meet my expectations and they were a decent price.
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
These are our go-to wipes! They smell amazing, are thick enough to where you don't have to use a ton on super messy diapers, and they aren't too expensive. I would recommend these to anyone with kids or just looking for wipes.
Clarissa C.
Im not a fan of Pampers Wipes I find them too thin. But these Huggies Wipes I've used for over 7 years. Their perfect for lil bums, face and hands. I continue buying these even after diapers are gone and my toddler is toilet trained!🖒🖒
Jennifer T.
These are our favorite wipes! They are thick enough that I'm not worried about them breaking in the middle of a really gross job! Also really nice on my daughters sensitive skin! The only other wipes that worked were pampers sensitive but they are just way too thin in my opinion!
Carrie G.
Bellows Falls, VT
Best wipes ever! One and done. And they smell super nice. Always my go to wipes to protect my little ones bums!
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
Although my child is now 7 I still continue to use these baby wipes for myself in a case in my purse. It's easy to grab and have my son clean his face and hands on the go
Dannielis A.
Love this product is so soft and super refreshing my daughter absolutely loves them
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards