Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Chloe C.
La Vista, NE
Gentle on sensitive baby skin! I use them on both of my kids and prefer them over all other baby wipes!
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Love these they smell so fresh and clean and they clean very good so you don't have to use alot
Jennifer T.
These are our favorite wipes! They are thick enough that I'm not worried about them breaking in the middle of a really gross job! Also really nice on my daughters sensitive skin! The only other wipes that worked were pampers sensitive but they are just way too thin in my opinion!
Carrie G.
Bellows Falls, VT
Best wipes ever! One and done. And they smell super nice. Always my go to wipes to protect my little ones bums!
makela A.
Atlanta, GA
I have toddler twins, the cucumber green tea is my all time favorite. I have been using them from day one of birth to present at 18 months old. I also enjoy the Rewards Club Points where I have received several items now.
Dannielis A.
Love this product is so soft and super refreshing my daughter absolutely loves them
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
Although my child is now 7 I still continue to use these baby wipes for myself in a case in my purse. It's easy to grab and have my son clean his face and hands on the go
Tiffany L.
Palm Bay , Florida
These wipes smell amazing and leave my baby moisturized and very clean! I will not purchase any other wipes!
Katie m.
Frankfort, KY
I try to only use these wipes! They are friendly on the pocket book and gentle on my daughters sensitive bottom,
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
These wipes smell so good, but they break easily. I don't recommend using it for your baby's bum
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards