Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I really like these baby wipes. I love the scent and they are thick and durable. I love the refill size bag because I use it to refill the wipes box in the nursery and the small wipes case in my diaper bag. This last a for a pretty long time too.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
These wipes are great. I prefer to use huggies brand only. But as far as scented wipes I love the way these smell. Not good to use when child ass a diaper rash due to fragrance but otherwise great.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love the smell of these diapers! They smell so amazing and do not break out my daugther! Worth the price!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I love Huggies wipes in general. But these smell amazing. They are thick yet soft and pillowy. Love them!!!
Charlene V.
Charlene V.
Brooklyn, NY
These wipes are the best!

I've tried many brands but these beat them all! I love how strong they are and they get everything! They're soft and they smell so good I'm going to continue to buy these they're even great for makeup removal.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Palm Bay , Florida
These wipes smell amazing and leave my baby moisturized and very clean! I will not purchase any other wipes!
harley y.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
These wipes smell so good, but they break easily. I don't recommend using it for your baby's bum
Katie m.
Katie m.
Frankfort, KY
I try to only use these wipes! They are friendly on the pocket book and gentle on my daughters sensitive bottom,
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards