Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT

BY HUGGIES #63 in Baby Wipes

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Kendra H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are what the kid I baby'sit uses and they smell so good. I love this brand just as much too.
Brook P.
We only use huggies wipes. Liked them more then the other brands, and they do not fall apart.
Teah G.
Pensacola, FL
Love these they smell so fresh and clean and they clean very good so you don't have to use alot
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
Perfect wipes and the bulk price is even better since my household goes thru them so fast
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I really like these wipes as they do not irritate the little bum of my little one.
Dannielis A.
Love this product is so soft and super refreshing my daughter absolutely loves them
Mandy D.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these wipes really is one and done Doesn't irratete my sons or daughters skin
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Like how They have enough wipes & hate how ruff and dry they are for a baby butt.
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Huggies is my favorite brand. This smell is my absolute favorite. One and done!
Katie m.
Frankfort, KY
I try to only use these wipes! They are friendly on the pocket book and gentle on my daughters sensitive bottom,
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards