Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Christin W.
Christin W.
Brookwood, AL
By far the best wipes I've ever gotten, I usually don't like cucumber scented things, but these smell AMAZING. Perfect for on the go when you have a newborn!
Ja M.
Ja M.
I use these personally to remove makeup and the green tea leaves my skin with a tightening feeling:))!! Beauty Tip of the century!!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
Huggies makes horrible wipes in my opinion. They're very dry, the rip when you're taking them out of the container, and they take multiple wipes to get the job done.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
My husband and I loved these wipes over the regular wipes. They get the job done and smell so much better! Very fresh.
Mariely Z.
Mariely Z.
I love this baby wipes, their fresh, soft and smells really good. Help me clean and I don't need to use a lot of them. The best option for me when I need to buy baby wipes.
Casey a.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I prefer higgies wipes over all other brands! They are thicker and more durable. These ones smell great too!
sharva w.
sharva w.
El Paso, TX
Though these wipes are thick and smell great, they broke my boys out with bumps everywhere. I am now forced to finish the rest of the wipes cleaning up spills.
Emily A.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
Best. Wipes. Ever! I typically buy the bulk box but have bought them in every size, including travel size. With 2 little ones I can never have enough wipes around and these wipes are thick, smell good, and do their job of cleaning those icky diapers. I can't say it's one and done with dirty diapers but I'm a big -not get my hands dirty- kinds of people so I use maybe 3-4 for the bad diapers but most diapers really are one and done! The only con I have found so far is that when you get to the bottom of the bag the wipes are super wet and almost too must so to use.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Rochester, NY
These are absolutely amazing. I don't even have babies anymore and still buy them! i use them mainly for removing my make up but i will even use them to wipe of my vanity or just little cleaning touch ups. they are extremely thick and smell awesome!!!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Chillicothe, OH
The only wipes we use in our house! I have a 2 year old and a newborn and we use these wipes for both of them. They smell amazing and have never irritated my childrens skin. We buy them by the economy sized case from sams club!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards