Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I have used these wipes since they first came out. I've used others when in a pinch and there is no comparison. Love them. I have a special needs son who will more than likely be using these indefinitely.
DeAnna C.
Huggies is by far the best wipe there is! Not that 'slick' feel like pampers wipes. Cucumber scented ones are my fav!
Jeni O.
Scranton, PA
I love these!! They smell amazing, they do rip when your pulling them out some times. I wish they were a bit more moist, but otherwise they are great!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I really like these baby wipes. I love the scent and they are thick and durable. I love the refill size bag because I use it to refill the wipes box in the nursery and the small wipes case in my diaper bag. This last a for a pretty long time too.
Mariely Z.
I love this baby wipes, their fresh, soft and smells really good. Help me clean and I don't need to use a lot of them. The best option for me when I need to buy baby wipes.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love the smell of these diapers! They smell so amazing and do not break out my daugther! Worth the price!
Ashley C.
These wipes are great. I prefer to use huggies brand only. But as far as scented wipes I love the way these smell. Not good to use when child ass a diaper rash due to fragrance but otherwise great.
Annaley S.
I love these wipes me personally I do love the way they smell and hold of them. And it is not hard or uncomfortable on my babies booty.
Jordan S.
Chillicothe, OH
The only wipes we use in our house! I have a 2 year old and a newborn and we use these wipes for both of them. They smell amazing and have never irritated my childrens skin. We buy them by the economy sized case from sams club!
Heather A.
Rochester, NY
These are absolutely amazing. I don't even have babies anymore and still buy them! i use them mainly for removing my make up but i will even use them to wipe of my vanity or just little cleaning touch ups. they are extremely thick and smell awesome!!!
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards