Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT

BY HUGGIES #63 in Baby Wipes

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
DeAnna C.
Huggies is by far the best wipe there is! Not that 'slick' feel like pampers wipes. Cucumber scented ones are my fav!
Amanda m.
Rosamond, CA
Best baby wipes ever! They are thick and require less to clean up messes. Light scent not overpowering whatsoever.
Carrie G.
Bellows Falls, VT
Best wipes ever! One and done. And they smell super nice. Always my go to wipes to protect my little ones bums!
Hillary H.
Love the Huggies wipes. I only have one child but I knew from the first day that these were the wipes for us!
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I prefer higgies wipes over all other brands! They are thicker and more durable. These ones smell great too!
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love this brand they have agreat quality items at a decent price they are also always on sale with coupons
Amanda G.
I love Huggies wipes in general. But these smell amazing. They are thick yet soft and pillowy. Love them!!!
Amber T.
Plant City
Best baby wipes around!! And they smell awesome! Cucumber & green tea! Only wipes I will buy for now on!
Chloe C.
La Vista, NE
Gentle on sensitive baby skin! I use them on both of my kids and prefer them over all other baby wipes!
Divya B.
I love the smell of these wipes. The are thick and I don't need to use a lot of wipes to clean my baby
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards