Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Maria S.
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I really like these wipes as they do not irritate the little bum of my little one.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
My absolute favorite wipe. Great smelling. Enough moisture in wipe and not overly wet. They do tear apart easily though.
Amanda m.
Amanda m.
Rosamond, CA
Best baby wipes ever! They are thick and require less to clean up messes. Light scent not overpowering whatsoever.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Huggies is my favorite brand. This smell is my absolute favorite. One and done!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I don't know if it's just me but these wipes tear so easily when I'm pulling them out to use them during a diaper change. I'm sure some moms may like this because they can easily use half a wipe if needed but when I'm changing a massive poop diaper, I don't want my wipes ripping apart while I'm trying to pull them out of the packaging!
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
We love These wipes. My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them. They never got rash or red. The wipes are thick and really get the job done.
Jeni O.
Jeni O.
Scranton, PA
I love these!! They smell amazing, they do rip when your pulling them out some times. I wish they were a bit more moist, but otherwise they are great!
DeAnna C.
DeAnna C.
Huggies is by far the best wipe there is! Not that 'slick' feel like pampers wipes. Cucumber scented ones are my fav!
Kim T.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I have used these wipes since they first came out. I've used others when in a pinch and there is no comparison. Love them. I have a special needs son who will more than likely be using these indefinitely.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Florence,SC
Love these wipes really is one and done Doesn't irratete my sons or daughters skin
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards