Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Amber G.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
I absolutely love the scent of these wipes. They do an excellent job of cleaning the mess be it large or small. My only gripe is that the often do not dispense correctly from Huggies refillable dispenser. It will do good for one or two changings and then it seems I have to go fishing for the wipes.
Michelle C.
Branson, MO
Mega Parent Expert
The Huggies refills are so perfect. They last forever. With them being thick you use less therefore they last longer. Love the smell too!!!
Hillary H.
Love the Huggies wipes. I only have one child but I knew from the first day that these were the wipes for us!
Emi M.
I love the scent to these baby wipe. However I wish they were more stretchy. I am constantly having to pull out more because they rip so easily.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
These are the only wipes i go to ! I love anything that comes with a cucumber scent because it leaves such a clean smell. i never had a bad experience . Love these !!
Carrie C.
I have super sensitive skin so a lot of baby wipes would break me out.. These are perfect! I also use them for makeup removal!
Katelin B.
Owingsville , Ky
Love these wipes and only these wipes. Cucumber and Green Tea is amazing. We don't ever have issues with break outs. I can use one to two wipes and I'm done. They are thick and wet and they mean business when it comes to the babies bottoms. I use for all 3 of babies.
Kendra H.
Mega Parent Expert
These are what the kid I baby'sit uses and they smell so good. I love this brand just as much too.
Ashley H.
These are my absolute favorite scented wipes! I don't just use them for the kids I use them for myself to take off my makeup! They not only feel good but smell incredible! They're not too pricey and I usually can purchase them with a coupon or when they are on sale! They're definitely worth it!!!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
My 2 year old son is taking a long time to master potty training so he makes bigger messes lol, and these Huggies naturally refreshing thick n clean baby wipes do the trick. I use less wipes when using this brand and it has a fresh cucumber and green tea scent. Very good! 👍
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards