Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I currently use these at my home for my older kids when they need a quick clean up. I love how they have a awesome refreshing smell and they are thick.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
My new favorite wipes! They're perfectly thick, they don't come out connected like you're playing with a barrel of monkeys, and I love the scent. If you like the smell of cucumber and happiness, they may be the best wipes for you as well.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I am not as big of a fan of these wipes! I love Huggies diapers but the wipes are definitely not as soft as Pampers wipes. But Pampers diapers fail in comparison to Huggies diapers, in my opinion.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
These wipes are so thick and smell so nice! I didn't believe the "one and done" but have always loved huggies. After using them I have to say all it really takes is one wipe and that's all!
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Very gentle on babies skin and even lovely to the smell. For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again
Savanah W.
Savanah W.
Midland , NC
Perfect wipes and the bulk price is even better since my household goes thru them so fast
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
La Vista, NE
Gentle on sensitive baby skin! I use them on both of my kids and prefer them over all other baby wipes!
Mikyla V.
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
My family love the smell of these wipes! A nice gentle smell combined with the thickness of these wipes make them a must buy. I have twins and we are constantly trying to find the best products out there and these wipes are my favorite!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Like how They have enough wipes & hate how ruff and dry they are for a baby butt.
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Huggies wipes are by far the best! They are soft and thick! They don't stretch and make it hard to wipe like other brands. They smell so good too!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards