Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT

BY HUGGIES #63 in Baby Wipes

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Kristen S.
My new favorite wipes! They're perfectly thick, they don't come out connected like you're playing with a barrel of monkeys, and I love the scent. If you like the smell of cucumber and happiness, they may be the best wipes for you as well.
Mariely Z.
I love this baby wipes, their fresh, soft and smells really good. Help me clean and I don't need to use a lot of them. The best option for me when I need to buy baby wipes.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
These are the only wipes i go to ! I love anything that comes with a cucumber scent because it leaves such a clean smell. i never had a bad experience . Love these !!
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
Huggies makes horrible wipes in my opinion. They're very dry, the rip when you're taking them out of the container, and they take multiple wipes to get the job done.
sharva w.
El Paso, TX
Though these wipes are thick and smell great, they broke my boys out with bumps everywhere. I am now forced to finish the rest of the wipes cleaning up spills.
Jane S.
The thickness and scent are nice but they rip every time I take it out of the dispenser making it impossible to use. I waste so many just from them ripping.
Christin W.
Brookwood, AL
By far the best wipes I've ever gotten, I usually don't like cucumber scented things, but these smell AMAZING. Perfect for on the go when you have a newborn!
Jeni O.
Scranton, PA
I love these!! They smell amazing, they do rip when your pulling them out some times. I wish they were a bit more moist, but otherwise they are great!
Stephanie K.
I currently use these at my home for my older kids when they need a quick clean up. I love how they have a awesome refreshing smell and they are thick.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Huggies wipes are by far the best! They are soft and thick! They don't stretch and make it hard to wipe like other brands. They smell so good too!
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards