Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
I prefer higgies wipes over all other brands! They are thicker and more durable. These ones smell great too!
Chelsea N.
Haughton, LA
Mega Parent Expert
My husband and I loved these wipes over the regular wipes. They get the job done and smell so much better! Very fresh.
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
Huggies makes horrible wipes in my opinion. They're very dry, the rip when you're taking them out of the container, and they take multiple wipes to get the job done.
Ja M.
I use these personally to remove makeup and the green tea leaves my skin with a tightening feeling:))!! Beauty Tip of the century!!
Christin W.
Brookwood, AL
By far the best wipes I've ever gotten, I usually don't like cucumber scented things, but these smell AMAZING. Perfect for on the go when you have a newborn!
Mandy D.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert
Love these wipes really is one and done Doesn't irratete my sons or daughters skin
Paige B.
Mega Parent Expert
Huggies is my favorite brand. This smell is my absolute favorite. One and done!
Amanda m.
Rosamond, CA
Best baby wipes ever! They are thick and require less to clean up messes. Light scent not overpowering whatsoever.
Charlene V.
New York
These wipes are the best!

I've tried many brands but these beat them all! I love how strong they are and they get everything! They're soft and they smell so good I'm going to continue to buy these they're even great for makeup removal.
Amanda G.
I love Huggies wipes in general. But these smell amazing. They are thick yet soft and pillowy. Love them!!!
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards