Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by makela A.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Clarissa C.Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT uploaded by Tori K.

BY HUGGIES

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
  • "My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them." in 1 review
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
yaniris t.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
These are the only wipes i go to ! I love anything that comes with a cucumber scent because it leaves such a clean smell. i never had a bad experience . Love these !!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Branson, MO
Mega Parent Expert
The Huggies refills are so perfect. They last forever. With them being thick you use less therefore they last longer. Love the smell too!!!
Emi M.
Emi M.
I love the scent to these baby wipe. However I wish they were more stretchy. I am constantly having to pull out more because they rip so easily.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Mega Parent Expert
These are what the kid I baby'sit uses and they smell so good. I love this brand just as much too.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
I have super sensitive skin so a lot of baby wipes would break me out.. These are perfect! I also use them for makeup removal!
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Love the Huggies wipes. I only have one child but I knew from the first day that these were the wipes for us!
Cody B.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
I liked these wipes and thought they worked really well. However, I had to stop using them when I was pregnant with our second child because the smell is quite strong.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
I currently use these at my home for my older kids when they need a quick clean up. I love how they have a awesome refreshing smell and they are thick.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I really like these baby wipes. I love the scent and they are thick and durable. I love the refill size bag because I use it to refill the wipes box in the nursery and the small wipes case in my diaper bag. This last a for a pretty long time too.
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
My son has sensitive skin all over his body but especially in the diaper area. These Huggies wipes are so natural and are one of the only wipes that do not break him out plus, they do not fall apart and hold up higher against other brand wipes!
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards