Huggies Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Baby Wipes - 184 CT

BY HUGGIES #63 in Baby Wipes

Huggies* Naturally Refreshing Thick 'n' Clean Cucumber and Green Tea Wipes.
184 wipes.
Bathlike fresh.
Easy one-handed dispensing.
3 refills. see more...

• Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards5 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes teari...8 Answers
  • "For sure my favorite brand of wipes and I will never purchase another kind again" in 1 review
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
My family love the smell of these wipes! A nice gentle smell combined with the thickness of these wipes make them a must buy. I have twins and we are constantly trying to find the best products out there and these wipes are my favorite!
Brittany R.
Overland Park, KS
Although my child is now 7 I still continue to use these baby wipes for myself in a case in my purse. It's easy to grab and have my son clean his face and hands on the go
Charlene V.
Glendale, NY
These wipes are the best!

I've tried many brands but these beat them all! I love how strong they are and they get everything! They're soft and they smell so good I'm going to continue to buy these they're even great for makeup removal.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
I liked these wipes and thought they worked really well. However, I had to stop using them when I was pregnant with our second child because the smell is quite strong.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
I have used these wipes since they first came out. I've used others when in a pinch and there is no comparison. Love them. I have a special needs son who will more than likely be using these indefinitely.
Ashley C.
These wipes are great. I prefer to use huggies brand only. But as far as scented wipes I love the way these smell. Not good to use when child ass a diaper rash due to fragrance but otherwise great.
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I am not as big of a fan of these wipes! I love Huggies diapers but the wipes are definitely not as soft as Pampers wipes. But Pampers diapers fail in comparison to Huggies diapers, in my opinion.
Sandra S.
Louisville, KY
These wipes are so thick and smell so nice! I didn't believe the "one and done" but have always loved huggies. After using them I have to say all it really takes is one wipe and that's all!
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
I keep these in the cooler at the beach. Great for cleaning up your hands before snacking or just to cool off! They smell awesome and are thick and strong! Great for my sensitive skin
Brandi F.
We love These wipes. My nieces have sensitive skin and as their nanny I always wanted the best for them. They never got rash or red. The wipes are thick and really get the job done.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Has anyone else had a problem with huggies brand baby wipes tearing very easily?
Brenda R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Why are huggies so expensive?how can I sign up for huggies rewards